Demand Media Quality Assurance Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Demand Media in March 2010.

The HR is so lazy and forgetful, I first got a call saying he would call me at this time...I waited for call just to find I never got a call. Then I followup and there comes an apology! Then it happens again and again follows the apology for flaking twice. Call and no answer, leave a VM and no immediate reply. I applied for the position at one location and they would want me go for other location. Get that interview. Every interview is like 45-60 min...so exhausting and fruitless. Got positive answer for the first interview and then it would be followed by "not getting a strong answer" after second answer. really? No Formal emails about final answer. All in all it wasn't professional at all. didn't seem genuine!

Interview Questions
  • what difference would it make when testing client/server vs web based?   Answer Question