Demand Media

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Web Technical Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Demand Media in October 2010.

I was contacted by a recruiter to work at Demand Media. I wasn't looking for a job, but he persuaded me to interview anyways. I passed the phone screen easily and was scheduled for a half-day on-site interview. Halfway through the first one hour session, the two interviewers run out of questions. While waiting for the next interviewer, one of the recruiters comes in and tells me due to a scheduling conflict, a sickness, and a third reason, my next three interviewers won't be available to interview me. I was in and out in 45 minutes. Either I bombed the interview really horribly (which I doubt), or they were just extremely unprofessional about the situation. I emailed the recruiter twice after the fact for some answers and he never got back to me.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between an OUTER JOIN and an INNER JOIN?   Answer Question