DemandTec Interview Questions in San Mateo, CA

3.7

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at DemandTec in January 2012.

The hiring process is overall good except one guy who does not allow me to go to restroom or eat my lunch during the lunch interview.

Senior Software Engg Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at DemandTec in November 2010.

Peoples are good. Interview process was not so good.

Engineeting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DemandTec in September 2010.

Spoke to manager on 1st interview
    some technical questions

Second day spoke to Senior Architect on Phone.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DemandTec in August 2010.

I applied online and got a call from their HR/recruiter on the same day. She went through a short technical test then the hiring manager send me a coding test (algorithm). After sending my implementation back, i had a phone interview with the hiring manager. Fairly intense Java questions and again, algorithms. I thought i failed but a week later,recruiter called and arranged for a 2nd phone interview with another engineer. I felt this went on and on (still no sign of a peronal interview), too much algorithms (I was applying for a position with a front end focus!) and the job wasn't the right fit so i declined.

Junior Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at DemandTec in August 2010.

I received two phone screens from the Technical department. After answering many questions about my background, I don't believe I am in the running for an in person interview. This was a referral from a very dear friend. Brush up on your technical knowledge to really wow them.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at DemandTec in May 2010.

The initial phone interview was with two technical staff members. The questions seemed relevant, as they both probed my technical abilities and gave me and idea of the work environment and upcoming challenges. As with all phone conversations, it was nearly impossible to gauge company culture.

Arriving in person, I was greeted, after a short delay, by an internal HR staffer. Being short on time (apparently mutual, according to the agency recruiter), any delay didn't bode well. After the hour was nearly up, there wasn't even word from the still-absent technical interviewers or their manager.

In this profession, unexpected emergencies happen, but not even attempting to minimize the time wasted is inexcusable.

Interview Questions
    • What system or method do you use to keep your auomation scripts and libraries organized?   Answer Question

Worked for DemandTec? Contribute to the Community!