DemonWare

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Intern Interview

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DemonWare in February 2012.

Interview Details – I had an initial phone screening which went really well. The HR was impressed and said I can expect a tech interview soon. 2 weeks later and there was no news,

So, I called them to find out what was the situation and then she said she will ask the tech team to set up an interview. 3 days later, I had my tech interview with another woman. I feel this went pretty well, with me answering atleast 80% of the questions. The interviewer like me too. They said they ll get back in a week.

Same thing..2 weeks and no news. I mailed them. No reply. I called them twice and left a voicemail still to non avail. When I left a voicemail a third time, they replied by mail saying they wouldntbe moving forward with me.

No reasons..nothing. I am not sure what went wrong. Or how the interview process works here. But this thing really turned me off.

Interview Question – Tell us about yourself   View Answers (2)

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DemonWare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DemonWare Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DemonWare employees and interview candidates.