DemonWare Engineering Intern Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DemonWare (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

I had an initial phone screening which went really well. The HR was impressed and said I can expect a tech interview soon. 2 weeks later and there was no news, So, I called them to find out what was the situation and then she said she will ask the tech team to set up an interview. 3 days later, I had my tech interview with another woman. I feel this went pretty well, with me answering atleast 80% of the questions. The interviewer like me too. They said they ll get back in a week. Same thing..2 weeks and no news. I mailed them. No reply. I called them twice and left a voicemail still to non avail. When I left a voicemail a third time, they replied by mail saying they wouldntbe moving forward with me. No reasons..nothing. I am not sure what went wrong. Or how the interview process works here. But this thing really turned me off.

Interview Questions