DemonWare Software Developer Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jun 12, 2014
3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at DemonWare in May 2014.

Only one interview for an internship at the Vancouver, BC office. Before the interview, we had to take a Codility test which short-listed applicants.

It was an hour interview, asking questions regarding OOP, C++, Python, SQL, the Linux environment and its terminal, and one networking question. At the end, they also told you the results of the Codility test.

Interview Questions
  • Is Python pass-by-reference or pass-by-value?   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DemonWare

Software Developer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DemonWare.

Phone interview, questions on personal projects, c++, databases, and other things that I can't remember.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at DemonWare in February 2012.

I was interviewing for an internship and the process was quite simple. The one-on-one interview consisted of some questions on C++ (object oriented features, memory allocation and leaks), SQL (primary keys, injection) and networking (general protocol knowledge). There was a very simple coding question at the end. It pays to know some Python too, but being good at any two of these things is a good idea.

Interview Questions

Worked for DemonWare? Contribute to the Community!