DemonWare

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at DemonWare in May 2014.

Interview Details – Only one interview for an internship at the Vancouver, BC office. Before the interview, we had to take a Codility test which short-listed applicants.

It was an hour interview, asking questions regarding OOP, C++, Python, SQL, the Linux environment and its terminal, and one networking question. At the end, they also told you the results of the Codility test.

Interview Question – Is Python pass-by-reference or pass-by-value?   View Answer

Software Developer

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DemonWare.

Interview Details – Phone interview, questions on personal projects, c++, databases, and other things that I can't remember.

Interview Question – What are virtual functions?   Answer Question

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at DemonWare in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewing for an internship and the process was quite simple. The one-on-one interview consisted of some questions on C++ (object oriented features, memory allocation and leaks), SQL (primary keys, injection) and networking (general protocol knowledge). There was a very simple coding question at the end. It pays to know some Python too, but being good at any two of these things is a good idea.

Interview Question – What is a virtual function in C++?   Answer Question

Worked for DemonWare? Contribute to the Community!