Denbury Resources Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2015

2.8

Supervisor, Corp Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Denbury Resources (Frisco, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

3 person panel, one person interviewing at a time. Consisted of engineer assest managers. At the end of the interview it was abundantly clear they expected lots if overtime and working on weekends. Even though I was not offered the job, before the interview concluded I was no longer interested.

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Denbury Resources (Austin, TX).

Interview

I landed an interview from our university career center and also from speaking to them at the career fair. I made sure to stay in contact with their lead HR recruiter who was very nice but was sometimes slow to responding to emails. The interview was conducted on campus by two engineers. They mostly asked me questions based on my experience and involvement listed on my resume. There was only a few behavioral questions. The recruiters were very friendly but professional. After the interview, I went into the next room and got to speak with the HR lady who answered any additional questions I had and also asked about job preferences.

Interview Questions

• No difficult or unexpected questions asked, just went over my resume.   Answer Question

Operations Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Denbury Resources (Plano, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview process was way too drawn out - lasted most of a day and did not hear answer for a few weeks. There were numerous sequential interviews throughout most of one day.

Director of Government Affairs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Denbury Resources (Dallas, TX) in April 2009.

Interview

I met with the VP of HR and a Sr. Mgr. We discussed the postion and my potential fit.

Interview Questions

• The only negative I see about you is this: I'm not sure how long you would stay in this role.   Answer Question

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Denbury Resources in December 2010.

Interview

this was for a summer internship and the interview lasted from about 20 to 30 mins. it was very relaxed so you feel quite at ease(perhaps because it was a campus interview). it did not quite seem like an interview because i was only asked of my gpa and what i would like to do in future. the rest of the time was spent asking the interviewer questions about the company.

Drilling Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Denbury Resources in September 2010.

Interview

I really enjoyed their interview process. Their online system is surprisingly easy to use. Everybody with whom I interacted, especially the interviewer, was professional and courteous. The interview process was seamless, and while I was not offered the job, I appreciated how quickly they let me know their final decision.

Interview Questions

• What has been the greatest challenge in your professional career thus far?   Answer Question