Dendreon

34 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

QC Associate II Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dendreon in August 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview with a few questions
Call back to schedule on site interview
Get hired

Interview Question – None that I recall   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate

Very Easy Interview

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Manufacturing Associate
Morris Plains, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dendreon in January 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process included talking to three different men. The questions were the typical interview things, nothing too out there or difficult. Was notified of hire pretty quick after. Overall a very simple process.

Interview Question – Nothing really difficult or unexpected!   Answer Question

Vice President of Market Access Interview

Bridgewater, NJ

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dendreon in March 2013.

Interview Details – Convoluted and disorganized. I spoke with 3 different HR representatives and secured an interview. When I arrived I was asked to interview for a completely different position than described previously, with people I was not expecting to see and who were not prepared to meet.

Interview Question – What have you heard about us on the street? What reputation do we have?   Answer Question

Senior QA Specialist II Interview

Senior QA Specialist II
Seal Beach, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Dendreon in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process with telephone recruiter was very one-sided, with no opportunity or flexibility in negotiations. There was also a delay in hiring me on a promised date, which affected my subsequent bonus structure.

Interview Question – I don't remember specific interview questions, other than the phone screening/initial phone interviews were very vague in places. It wasn't until I received an opportunity to interview face-to-face, that I felt a bit more comfortable with the process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very uncomfortable. There was no negotiation on the part of Dendreon. Very "take it or leave it." I wanted the specific experience of working for a start up company for FDA experience, so I accepted the offer.

Quality Control Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Dendreon in July 2011.

Interview Details – Initially I received an email indicating that I would need to contact the recruiter to schedule a phone interview. The recruiter was hard to reach, and cancelled several times before I was finally able to make contact and complete the interview. I scheduled a group interview at the facility, during which time I was interviewed again by phone. Then, I was interviewed by a potential coworker, and supervisor. Finally I was interviewed by the director of my prospective department. I was given instructions to complete a drug screen and a start date in July of that year. Before my start date arrived, I received an email from HR to inform me that the company was on a hiring freeze and that the offer of employment had to be rescinded.

In October of the same year, I received an email from the HR contact to inform me that I had been approved for hire and that I would need to be interviewed again by the potential manager and supervisor of the prospective department. I was interviewed over lunch. 2 weeks later I received an email with instructions on how to access and accept my offer letter, and what to do from there.

Interview Question – Explain the concept of how the luminex works as simply as possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was very little room for negotiation of the offer or the schedule.

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Dendreon in June 2010.

Interview Details – Two phone screenings, then one on one on site, hired two days later.

Negotiation Details – Didn't need to

Clinical/Medical Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Dendreon.

Interview Details – Several interviews, quick process

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – HR was not able to negotiate at all. They were very firm on the offer and could not make any adjustments at all,

Cell Processing Associate Interview

Cell Processing Associate

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dendreon.

Interview Details – Informal due to age and growth of company at the time of interview

Interview Question – Do not recall any   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

QA Supervisor Interview

Seal Beach, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Dendreon in September 2012.

Interview Details – Standard questions, nothing technical. They want to make sure that you fit their culture, not that you know what you are doing.

Interview Question – Explain what pH measures   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager
Morris Plains, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Dendreon.

Interview Details – 3 phone interviews
On-Site all day interview
Offer letter

Interview Question – What do you have to offer the company   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Minimal negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Dendreon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dendreon interview questions and advice. All 34 interview reviews posted anonymously by Dendreon employees and interview candidates.