Denso Europe

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research and Development In Engine Management Systems Interview

Research and Development In Engine Management Systems

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Denso Europe in March 2012.

Interview Details – I applied the role via email, then I was contacted 2 days later regarding the eligibility to work in the UK and told them that I have got the Tier 1 work visa. They were happy with that and arranged a 1:1 interview for the next week. Prior to the interview, they sent me four questions to answer and present during the interview. The questions were about logic gate circuits, start-stop systems and tdi engines.

In the interview, there were 2 interviewers: Powertrain System Specialist and Engine Management System Specialist. Initially I was asked classical interview questions, why Denso? What you know about Denso? Then, the technical part started, there was a board in the room, I was asked dozens of questions about diesel and gasoline engines including detailed drawings of EGR and catalytic converters, p-v-t diagrams. One hour I was standing by the board and writing the diagrams and equations, it was really tough. Then I did the presentation of the four questions, they really like the way I answered the questions, when I struggled to explain some parts, they were very supportive and helped me out.

One week later I got the rejection :) due to the fact that I did not have much hands-on experience.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Robotics Development Engineer Interview

Robotics Development Engineer

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Denso Europe in January 2012.

Interview Details – easy interview, quite straight forward

Interview Question – How do you feel about working for a Japanese company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Denso Europe? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Denso Europe interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Denso Europe employees and interview candidates.