Denso Europe Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2015

2.7

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Denso Europe in June 2014.

Interview

Waste of time. The content of the interview wasn't matching the job specification. After repeating twice my work experience and explained CV, the interviewer still didn't understand, I gave up. No feedback from the recruiter after the interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Denso Europe in March 2012.

Interview

I applied the role via email, then I was contacted 2 days later regarding the eligibility to work in the UK and told them that I have got the Tier 1 work visa. They were happy with that and arranged a 1:1 interview for the next week. Prior to the interview, they sent me four questions to answer and present during the interview. The questions were about logic gate circuits, start-stop systems and tdi engines.

In the interview, there were 2 interviewers: Powertrain System Specialist and Engine Management System Specialist. Initially I was asked classical interview questions, why Denso? What you know about Denso? Then, the technical part started, there was a board in the room, I was asked dozens of questions about diesel and gasoline engines including detailed drawings of EGR and catalytic converters, p-v-t diagrams. One hour I was standing by the board and writing the diagrams and equations, it was really tough. Then I did the presentation of the four questions, they really like the way I answered the questions, when I struggled to explain some parts, they were very supportive and helped me out.

One week later I got the rejection :) due to the fact that I did not have much hands-on experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Denso Europe in January 2012.

Interview

easy interview, quite straight forward

Interview Questions