Denso Europe

Denso Europe Research and Development In Engine Management Systems Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Research and Development In Engine Management Systems Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Denso Europe in March 2012.

I applied the role via email, then I was contacted 2 days later regarding the eligibility to work in the UK and told them that I have got the Tier 1 work visa. They were happy with that and arranged a 1:1 interview for the next week. Prior to the interview, they sent me four questions to answer and present during the interview. The questions were about logic gate circuits, start-stop systems and tdi engines.

In the interview, there were 2 interviewers: Powertrain System Specialist and Engine Management System Specialist. Initially I was asked classical interview questions, why Denso? What you know about Denso? Then, the technical part started, there was a board in the room, I was asked dozens of questions about diesel and gasoline engines including detailed drawings of EGR and catalytic converters, p-v-t diagrams. One hour I was standing by the board and writing the diagrams and equations, it was really tough. Then I did the presentation of the four questions, they really like the way I answered the questions, when I struggled to explain some parts, they were very supportive and helped me out.

One week later I got the rejection :) due to the fact that I did not have much hands-on experience.

Interview Questions