DentaQuest Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2015

2.6

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grafton, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DentaQuest (Grafton, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Painless. Relaxed. Explained the position and what it all entails. Asked questions that require more than a yes or no answer. Overall a great interview experience. Asked how I felt I would fit this position.

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at DentaQuest (Mequon, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Good etiquette. Formal process followed. Gave time for me to process questions. They were interested to know what I know and also considered my willingness to get up to speed on new and unheard technologies. Genuinely responded to questions I had. HR was in contact and sent updates while I was waiting to hear their verdict.

Interview Questions

• Technical and related to Microsoft technologies. In and around skillset mentioned on the resume.   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DentaQuest (Columbia, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

It was by phone, she was late calling me as if I don't have a job. She was pleasant, yet I didn't get a chance to feel what she was looking for. And she never called back though she said she would. I ended up emailing her to inquire about the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider as a weakness   1 Answer

Executive Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DentaQuest (Columbia, SC) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone Screen; Face-to-Face Interview; Phone Interview; Reference Skills Check; Background Check; Offer. The interview process was very professional. The HR and Hiring Manager explained the process and the company's goal thoroughly.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DentaQuest (Charlestown, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

Contacted by an agency regarding opportunity; phone interview w/HR then invited onsite for about 2.5 hours to speak with multiple members on the team on all different levels. Met with what seemed like really nice individuals. Interview session with hiring manager went really well, very easy questions asked. Next interview group was with a team of Business Analysts (all women). The group interview went pretty well also. We ended up running out of time when it was my turn to ask questions so I felt that I was not able to get a true sense of their day to day responsibilities. There seemed to be maybe 1 or 2 of the group that asked the most questions. One other just kind of sat there quietly which I did not get a good feeling from. This group interview did not seem that well prepared with their questions but I went along with it nicely. All questions were answered thoroughly with the exception of one in particular which I think may have overall affected their end decision of moving onto other candidates. The last interview of the day was over the phone with a Director who again, seemed really nice. Great conversation over the phone. Overall, everyone "seemed" pretty content and happy with my responses and experiences. A couple days later, I was very surprised to hear that they decided to move on and not pursue my candidacy. The agency was also pretty surprised as everything literally went well. The response received was, "they were impressed with my experience and thought I had a great background but they were looking for someone with more formalized methodology training and they felt I was self-taught". A bit taken back by the self-taught comment but in a lot of ways within the workforce, there are some things that are self-taught and improved upon over time. I just was not sure how that spoke to my overall experience as I was qualified for the job or I would not have been pursued as I had been initially. Hope they find what they're looking for - perhaps this opportunity was not for me and I am 100% ok with that.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions at all. Basic, expected interview questions that I was prepared for.   Answer Question

Training Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DentaQuest.

Interview

The process went fairly quickly. There were two phone interviews, one with the HR recruiter and the second interview with one of the hiring managers. The in person interview was with both hiring managers.

Mail Room Clerk Interview

Interview

Interview was only about 5 minutes long, they didn't really ask much and I didn't really talk much. I think they were desperate to hire a warm body so lucky me, I was brought on right away. I think they basically just wanted to pay someone next to nothing to do a lot of work, but I guess that is typical anywhere you work.

Interview Questions

• Like I said before, there was not much happening at the interview, it was basically in and out.   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

Submit application online, interview with Department Managers, then interview with Human Resources.

Interview Questions

• Human Resources did not really give me full information in an organized clear manner. Seemed to provide information only based on my questions... that was NOT helpful in understanding the whole package. Also did not tell me all information which I found out later.   Answer Question

Did not have a clear picture from Human Resources to help understand the full package being offered.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DentaQuest.

Interview

They called me and asked me a few questions. After that I had an interview in the office. They were very kind and helpfull

Ortho Reimbursement Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mequon, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DentaQuest (Mequon, WI).

Interview

Received a phone call and did a brief phone interview. Once the phone interview was completed, I was asked to come in for an interview with the supervisor of the department.

Interview Questions

• How will I prove myself to the other employees in the department.   1 Answer