DentalXChange Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at DentalXChange

Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DentalXChange in January 2012.

interview will be with the HR director and the Manager of the position. You are given straight forward questions, and they do not make you feel uncomfortable at all. Since it is a company that deals with personal information, just know that you will have to sign in when you get there...that was the most intimidating part.

Interview Questions
    • what did you do to prepare fro this interview. It caught me off guard, but a good question.   Answer Question

Customer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DentalXChange in July 2010.

Was called immediately after I submitted my application--my interview took place a few days later. It was a less than 30 minute process--interviewed with the HR Person and the soon to be manager. Straightforward interview.

Customer Retention Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DentalXChange in July 2010.

Expect the typical interview questions and really annoying pointless ones too. Interviews will be some what unprofessional.

Always negotiate