Denton Independent School District Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Teacher Interview

The interview process was campus based. I had a delightful experience.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you had a violent outburst in your classroom?   Answer Question
    Teacher salaries are fixed. We are paid by position and years of experience.

Secondary Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Denton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Denton Independent School District in May 2008.

DISD will require you to take this personality test to gauge how good a teacher you will be, as if a test could do that. Afterwards, you could get a call from a principal if they like your answers and your resume. Interview consisted of a panel of the principal, assistant principal, a technology coordinator, a department head, another teacher, and someone from the admin building downtown. Questions ranged from typical teaching job questions to personal questions. Principal had Googled me and asked me questions based on that as well.

Interview Questions
    • Mainly the personal questions, as I didn't expect them. There was nothing to hide or anything, just unexpected.   Answer Question
    Denton ISD doesn't allow teachers to negotiate salary as it is based on a pay ladder, based on the state pay ladder.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Denton Independent School District

Worked for Denton Independent School District? Contribute to the Community!