Denver Health and Hospital Authority

Engaged Employer

Denver Health and Hospital Authority Interview Questions

2.7

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority.

Interview

I was interview over the phone. I have been on a hiring panel though. We look for energetic people with experience. There are usually 5 interviewers at the table with one candidate.

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

1st Interview was by the lead pharmacist, assistant director of pharmacy, and the supervisor. 2nd interview was by another pharmacist in a different pharmacy. 3rd interview was by another pharmacy manager

Interview Questions

It wasn't until I went to the clinic for the vaccinations I found out I can't start working until all the vaccinations are completed. My start date went from 2 weeks to a month later. The senior recruiter and her assistant failed to tell me this and didn't return my phone calls or emails. I called regarding another matter and found this out by accident. Plus, being interviewed for 2 other positions I didn't apply for made the hiring process longer than it should've been.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO).

Interview

HR is very courteous and contacts you to discern if there is a good fit, before taking up your time to complete an online assessment. Many other jobs I applied for wasted my time with the assessment first. With the go-ahead you are given a very interactive management test online, complete with example employee issues, done through video, and opportunities to respond and indicated how you would lead. Next is a panel interview in person, and if narrowed, an interview with your potential direct report or future boss. Pleasant experience for sure.

Interview Questions

• One line of questioning asked how you would solve a problem, then continued to "remove" the tools you mention using. "how would you do it without that tool? And without that one?" Didn't make sense to me.   Answer Question

The offer was on the low range of the window they mentioned, and they were unwilling to negotiate.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority.

Interview

One phone interview, one in person interview. The team was great. Recruiter was not horribly responsive, but the supervisor in charge of hiring was.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty standard - looking for content knowledge, cultural fit, and big picture thinking.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary was negotiable but only a little --- look to the medium range to be the hiring range. I have no idea why they post such a wide range when they budget mid-range.

WIC Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority.

Interview

Received phone call 2 wks after sending appliaction which was very long and took 4 online tests. Hiring manager asked a few questions over the phone, like, why was I intersted in position, tell me aout yourself, etc. then she proceeded to invite me for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't suceed in a task given to you by your manager and how did you handled it?   Answer Question

Lean Facilitator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority.

Interview

Interview, phone interview, and panel interview

Desktop Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO).

Interview

Interviewer was condescending and not well groomed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Instructional Design and Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO).

Interview

There is a 45 minute "Talent Plus" phone interview process that you must pass or the process stops. It simple to pass, just present yourself as a recruiter or salesperson would do. Make your responses proactive and team oriented.

Interview Questions

• I didn't experience any; however, I adequately research my subject well in advance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I told them what I needed to survive and they gave me just a little more.

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring manager and his analyst called me for about 20 minutes to discuss the position and wanted to access my interest in the job. They invited me for an onsite interview at the end of the phone call. The onsite interview was a 2 hour panel interview with the manager and about 8 of his staff. The questions weren't very technical. They asked me stuff about dealing with work situations and soft skills. Then they gave me a short tour of the department and the analyst showed me some of the systems that I would be working on.

Interview Questions

• Describe working with a difficult co-worker and how you deal with it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a 5% increase in salary and a compressed work week. HR did not approve the salary increase but the manager said he would work with me to allow some compressed hours.

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview. Be care of what they ask, and think about what want to hear. I know this isn't right, but there are certain answers an employer wants. Like Team Player, go the extra mile for your job, etc.

Interview Questions

• Would you tell on a friend who was doing wrong on the job. Answer yes. Even though you might go talk to them about it and work on correcting them, the management there wants to know..   1 Answer