Denver Water

Updated Nov 20, 2014
Updated Nov 20, 2014

3.2

Technician Interview

Excellent people interviewing you. Its clear that they care about Denver Water. They want to hire people who will stick around for a long time. I had one interview and was hired about a week later. It seems like Denver Water can be a hard place to get your foot in the door, but once you are in it is a good company. Just be honest in your interview and they respect that - if they ask your weaknesses don't make up some tiny thing - tell them the good and the bad. Personally I thought the interview process was very fair.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Denver Water.

I applied online and was contacted for an interview after about a week. There were five interviewers in the room, but they took turns asking pre-determined questions and saved follow-up questions for the end. It was a friendly environment. One of the recruiters called personally to let me know the interview results the next day.

Interview Questions
    • If we talked to your former coworkers, what is something they might have found frustrating about you?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Denver Water.

Applied online. Received a call for interview three weeks later. Interview was fairly easy and testing was typical for office work. Received a job offer two days later. Did drug test and physical two weeks after that and started two weeks later. It was during the holidays so eveything was spaced out.

There was none.

Customer Service Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Denver Water.

I applied online through Connecting Colorado. It was for a temporary/full-time position in the office.
    It told me to apply with the staffing company, so I sent in my resume. The company had disreguarded my resume, because they felt it did not contain the necessary experience.
    I applied on a Tuesday, had a phone interview on Thursday, (with 2 people) and received a call on Friday morning informing me that I had been accepted for the job.

Water Treatment Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Denver Water in August 2010.

Wonderlick Test followed by a panel interview with three people. If youi are chosen you will be required to have a physical fitness test. The fitness test is also an inquiry for any on the job injuries in your past. This is folowed by a background check and a urinalysis.

none, set wages

Water Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Denver Water in February 2010.

HR was very organized and professional, but I'm not sure why I was selected for an interview as my experience did not fit at all for the position they were looking to fill. The panel interview and test asked very job specific questions.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Denver Water in February 2012.

It waS A TYPICAL INTERVIEW