Denver Water

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Denver Water.

Interview Details – Applied online. Received a call for interview three weeks later. Interview was fairly easy and testing was typical for office work. Received a job offer two days later. Did drug test and physical two weeks after that and started two weeks later. It was during the holidays so eveything was spaced out.

Interview Question – When is the last time you read a book?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none.

Water Treatment Technician Interview

Water Treatment Technician
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Denver Water in August 2010.

Interview Details – Wonderlick Test followed by a panel interview with three people. If youi are chosen you will be required to have a physical fitness test. The fitness test is also an inquiry for any on the job injuries in your past. This is folowed by a background check and a urinalysis.

Negotiation Details – none, set wages

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Denver Water.

Interview Details – I applied online through Connecting Colorado. It was for a temporary/full-time position in the office.
It told me to apply with the staffing company, so I sent in my resume. The company had disreguarded my resume, because they felt it did not contain the necessary experience.
I applied on a Tuesday, had a phone interview on Thursday, (with 2 people) and received a call on Friday morning informing me that I had been accepted for the job.

Interview Question – How do you deal with a conflict with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Water Quality Specialist Interview

Water Quality Specialist
Denver, CO

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Denver Water in February 2010.

Interview Details – HR was very organized and professional, but I'm not sure why I was selected for an interview as my experience did not fit at all for the position they were looking to fill. The panel interview and test asked very job specific questions.

Interview Question – Questions involving water law.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Denver Water in February 2012.

Interview Details – It waS A TYPICAL INTERVIEW

Interview Question – Tell me something about yourself   Answer Question

Worked for Denver Water? Contribute to the Community!