Department for Work And Pensions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Department for Work And Pensions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Executive Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Department for Work And Pensions in September 2009.

I applied for this job by submitting a form to the DWP via email. A few weeks later I received a phone call from Manpower that I have been selected for an assessment and interview somewhere in London. I attended the assessment which consisted of Literacy and Numeracy test. We were 2o altogether but only 6 of us were successful. Afterwards, I attended an interview same day conducted by 2 people, one is a Jobcentre employee and the other probably from Manpower. The interview consisted of just 4 questions based on Customer Focus, and 3 others (can't remember at the moment). The interview went well (I suppose) but unfortunately after 14 days, I received a NO-employment letter from them.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you give a Customer service, what was the outcome and what feedback did you receive?   Answer Question