Department for Work And Pensions
www.dwp.gov.uk London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Department for Work And Pensions Interview Questions & Reviews in London, England

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Officer Interview

Executive Officer
London, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Department for Work And Pensions in September 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for this job by submitting a form to the DWP via email. A few weeks later I received a phone call from Manpower that I have been selected for an assessment and interview somewhere in London. I attended the assessment which consisted of Literacy and Numeracy test. We were 2o altogether but only 6 of us were successful. Afterwards, I attended an interview same day conducted by 2 people, one is a Jobcentre employee and the other probably from Manpower. The interview consisted of just 4 questions based on Customer Focus, and 3 others (can't remember at the moment). The interview went well (I suppose) but unfortunately after 14 days, I received a NO-employment letter from them.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you give a Customer service, what was the outcome and what feedback did you receive?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Department for Work And Pensions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Department for Work And Pensions interview questions and advice in London, England. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Department for Work And Pensions employees and interview candidates.