Department of Citywide Administrative Services

Department of Citywide Administrative Services Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Department of Citywide Administrative Services

Staff Analyst Interview

Interview

Was picked off list number from exam taken four years ago. Received a letter asking me to bring 10 resumes, for 3 positions, to the interview. Let it be noted I had another interview at another city agency the previous week where I had to bring 5 resumes for 1 positions at for this title. It was a panel interview per opening. 9 people showed up for the interview. We all were tied on the list based on the test score so the interviews were more competitive.

Interview Questions

• If you have multiple projects, how would you determine which project more important to complete?   Answer Question
    • How do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • If you have a problem with your supervisor , how would you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I was called off the list my salary was based on whether I am currently a city employee or not. If not a current city employee then the salary is $45000 no negotiation, however if are currently employed as city employee the offer is $52k.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Department of Citywide Administrative Services.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call a couple months later to interview. I was surprised that I got a call so much later than when I had applied. I went in to interview a week or two after I received the call.

Staff Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Department of Citywide Administrative Services (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

My process took only 2 to 3 months which is quite unheard of. At the time there was a push but there are currenlty hiring freezes.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not atypical but I had a panel of at least 5 interview me.   Answer Question

Negotiation