Department of Citywide Administrative Services

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Department of Citywide Administrative Services.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a phone call a couple months later to interview. I was surprised that I got a call so much later than when I had applied. I went in to interview a week or two after I received the call.

Interview Question – They didn't really even ask any questions.   Answer Question

Staff Analyst Interview

Staff Analyst
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Department of Citywide Administrative Services in April 2009.

Interview Details – My process took only 2 to 3 months which is quite unheard of. At the time there was a push but there are currenlty hiring freezes.

Interview Question – The questions were not atypical but I had a panel of at least 5 interview me.   Answer Question

Worked for Department of Citywide Administrative Services? Contribute to the Community!