Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada

www.international.gc.ca
Unclaimed Profile

Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada.

Interview

The hiring process was quite long - over a year from start to finish. It began with written exams, and interviews were held around 10 months later. It took a few months after that to receive the job offer then another few months to actually begin work. Questions were focussed on what you would do in a given situation, not what you have achieved. Interviewers generally have to document their decisions, so they write down a lot of what you say, though they do tell you that in advance so you're not thrown by it.

Interview Questions

Development Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada (Bogotá, Bogota (Colombia)) in August 2013.

Interview

After submitting the CV, and passed written exams, I was call for a personal interview. The panel was integrated by 3 persons who asked a set of questions to evaluate my knowledge and skills for the job required. The interview lasted 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a project to minimize its risks and succeed.   Answer Question