Depomed Interview Questions

Candidate Interview Review

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Depomed in December 2013.

I had several phone interviews with the Regional manager. The job was put on hold and then re-opened so the RM called me again to interview. She wanted to meet over lunch and do the interview. This is never a good idea unless you do not care about the job or already have the job. I declined lunch and answered her questions as she went through the HR typed booklet. The questions were basic, nothing very difficult. The interviewer was nice enough as well, but a little flighty. She looked at her phone too much during the process as well. At the conclusion of the interview she told me the exact date when a decision would be made. I told her I would follow up on that date as well. This was 2.5 months ago and I never received even a form email from the company.

Interview Questions
    • None, standard how would you or what do you type questions.   Answer Question