Depomed Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Depomed.

Interview

Long and drawn out with little communication and lack of competency in HR/recruiting department. Manager had to reschedule on 3 different occasions and was very unorganized during interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non existent.

Corporate Office Employee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Depomed (Newark, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screen and then was scheduled for an in person interview the following week. The in person interview was from noon until 4pm and I met with all of the team members I would be working with directly and the hiring manager.

Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Depomed (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2013.

Interview

I had several phone interviews with the Regional manager. The job was put on hold and then re-opened so the RM called me again to interview. She wanted to meet over lunch and do the interview. This is never a good idea unless you do not care about the job or already have the job. I declined lunch and answered her questions as she went through the HR typed booklet. The questions were basic, nothing very difficult. The interviewer was nice enough as well, but a little flighty. She looked at her phone too much during the process as well. At the conclusion of the interview she told me the exact date when a decision would be made. I told her I would follow up on that date as well. This was 2.5 months ago and I never received even a form email from the company.

Interview Questions

• None, standard how would you or what do you type questions.   Answer Question