Deposit a Gift Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deposit a Gift

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deposit a Gift.

Interview

Applied online via my college's career site and was then contacted by Dana to set up an interview. Skype interview with the CEO that probably lasted about 20 to 30 minutes. Average interview process in regards to questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Mainly focused on classes taken in school, major, and past work experience.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deposit a Gift (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter and set up a Skype interview date with Dana Ostomel, the CEO. She walked me through my resume, asking me clarification and elaboration questions, and then asked about what previous internship experience I had/what kind of experiences I have had that could translate over to this marketing internship.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deposit a Gift (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by the founder, a very nice woman. She asked detailed questions about my educational experience, internship experience and my former course projects very carefully. She also asked about my future plan. But this is no paid internship. The company Deposit A Gift locates in CNY.

Interview Questions

• The marketing design position is more about marketing less about design.   Answer Question