Onyx Pharmaceuticals
www.onyx-pharm.com South San Francisco, CA 500 to 999 Employees

Onyx Pharmaceuticals Associate Director, Medical Writing Interview Question

I interviewed in South San Francisco, CA and was asked:
"Describe a situation in your career that made you realize your leadership abilities."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Associate Director, Medical Writing Interview Review - one of 9 Onyx Pharmaceuticals Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Occurred with a former employer; the manager who hired me decided to leave and a marketing application was pending. It was up to me, another writer, and a publisher to finish off the application. It made me realize I can step up and lead when called upon, so why not just assume the role on my own?
- Interview Candidate on May 19, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Onyx Pharmaceuticals – Why Work for Us?

Based in South San Francisco, California, Onyx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a global biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development and commercialization of innovative therapies for improving the lives of people with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Onyx Pharmaceuticals interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Onyx Pharmaceuticals employees and interview candidates.