American Eagle Outfitters
www.ae.com Pittsburgh, PA 5000+ Employees

American Eagle Outfitters Sales Associate Interview Question

I interviewed in New York, NY and was asked:
"Describe a situation when you had poor customer service and if you were the employee how would you turn the situation around?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Sales Associate Interview Review - one of 336 American Eagle Outfitters Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Sometimes when I look at the store's website I would find something that I like and I would come into the store and try to find it. But when I couldn't find the product i asked the associate if they had the product but she had a attitude responding to me by saying what we have is what we have, and usually the products would be on sale and it's usually no restock on it. So if i were the associate I would go into the back and check for them to ensure them that we do not have the product anymore and recommend something else.
- Interview Candidate on Jun 18, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Eagle Outfitters interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Eagle Outfitters employees and interview candidates.