DISH
2.5 of 5 1,636 reviews
www.dishnetwork.com Denver, CO 5000+ Employees

DISH Customer Service Representative Interview Question

I interviewed in El Paso, TX and was asked:
"Describle a time when you had a problem with a customer and your supervisor was not around to help."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Customer Service Representative Interview Review - one of 436 DISH Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

This post has been removed. Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.
of 1
I find it best to begin with an apology to the customer. Assure them you will do your best to correct the issue they are experiencing. I will typically try to keep a customer updated as I am identifying the problem and how I intend to correct it. It does not matter who or what caused the problem in the eyes of the customer. Their only concern is are you going to correct it. Be polite and NEVER be argumentative. It is a No Win situation. Good Luck and don't be afraid to smile.
- JerryAJ on Apr 15, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

DISH – Why Work for Us?

The Dish on DISH. Pride: We possess the integrity to set high goals and the commitment to achieve the results. We believe pride is a personal commitment, to do your best in everything you do.Our Core Values… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DISH interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DISH employees and interview candidates.