Desert Schools FCU Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2015

2.7

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Desert Schools FCU in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday and got a call from an HR rep on Wednesday to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview took place on Friday, a week after I first applied. Interview took about 30 minutes to complete. HR rep then emails me an online assessment to take and 2 forms to fax back/email back to her - authorization forms for a background and credit check. It took another week to get a reply of them moving forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult change you faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Desert Schools FCU (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

First had to go through a phone interview, then had to do an online test, then an interview with HR, then an interview with the hiring manager, then had to do three weeks of part time training and observation

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years for this company? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Desert Schools FCU (Mesa, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

I first went to a job fair where the supervisor who performed the interview seemed disinterested after interviewing numerous previous persons. The questions were basic and robotic at the job fair. I knew I would not hear back from this experience.

I then talked to somebody internal that I knew, and after asking some general questions they said I would be a good fit and sent in an employee referral. After about 5 days I got a phone call and set up a phone interview with an HR rep. After the initial phone interview I recieved another phone call wanting to set up a 1:1 interview, but the location was not convenient for me so I turned it down. They added my name to the pool of available people and the next day I got a call, came in for an interview and was offered the job two days later.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time exeptional service led to a sale or benefit that would have otherwise not come about?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Desert Schools FCU.

Interview

Very friendly call from HR about two days after submitting my application.

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy as I had experience in the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Desert Schools FCU (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2013.

Interview

I went to a job fair and interviewed with someone for about 20 minutes. After 3 weeks or so I got a call and did a phone interview and then was in training two weeks after that. Before training i was required to submit a background test, and drug test.

Registered Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Desert Schools FCU in February 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Essential Responsibilities: This position has a dual reporting responsibility, to the LPL Financial Advisor and Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction (OSJ) on a daily basis as well as the DSFS Operations Leadership team. The primary duties for the position include mining the LPL Financial Advisors existing clients to improve and maximize client retention and satisfaction. Assist by segmenting the current book of business according to established and agreed upon criteria. Identify appropriate resources and channels for personal service based on segments. Develop, implement, execute and maintain a communication/business plan which includes ongoing and regular outreach to client base.   Answer Question

Msr Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Desert Schools FCU in March 2012.

Interview

Interview was too long ago. I have not further information or details. I have had no other interviews to list. The interview was in person. Interviewed with a manager and an associate.

Member Solutions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Desert Schools FCU (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

The face to face interview was with the Branch Manager and District Manager. Very relaxed interview. Some questions were related to past work experience, work personality, how to handle difficult situations, etc.

Msr Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Desert Schools FCU (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

A little drawn out. Multiple visits to the location for multiple interviews, but overall very well done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary negotiation was the only thing I negotiated. Everything else was practically laid in my lap

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Desert Schools FCU (Chandler, AZ) in September 2009.

Interview

Received a call from HR to then be placed in a branch for an interview with the branch manager.