Design Engineering Inc.

www.dei-engr.com
  www.dei-engr.com

Design Engineering Inc. Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Design Engineering Inc.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Design Engineering Inc. in February 2011.

they asked me .,some design material handling qustions and structural questions.,

Engineer I Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Design Engineering Inc. in August 2008.

The first round of interview was on the phone. Talked to the technical head of the division for about an hour. Mostly on what the company does and what are the expected future projects. Then talked to the President of the company for about 30 minutes. Then I was requested to go see them in person as I was out of state. On the day I met them we talked for about an hour over lunch and they made an offer couple of days later. All my travel expenses were reimbursed.

Interview Questions
    • What was the nature of your Graduate school research work and how do you think it has helped you in your knowledge   Answer Question
    I accepted the offer they made since it was pretty much what I asked for.