Design Reactor Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Design Reactor

Candidate Interview Review

Junior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Design Reactor (Campbell, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Was applying to several places during this time, received a call from dave after having sent him my resume (cold). I believe I saw the posting on a jobs site. He called me to set up an interview, I went in, and he talked to me about the types of technologies I knew. I don't remember it being too grilling technically, though he did know some of it and ask me some specific questions. (about things like AJAX, Javascript, PHP, forms, MySQL)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

He called me to hire me, and I started at the company, later that week I got another offer, went to him and counter offered asking for more, and he met me midway. Original offer from him was 15 I believe, got a salaried / month offer that worked out to ~25 an hour, he gave me 22.