Desigual Interview Questions

1.5

Area Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Desigual.

Interview

Skype interview with HR. It was very informal and more of a brief chat to discuss my qualifications. The questions were easy and the person conducting the interview was highly approachable. After the interview concluded, I waiting for 4 weeks until I was offered a position with the company.

Interview Questions

• How will motivate the team to grow the business when faced with financial challenges?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Desigual (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

went on two interviews at two different Desigual locations went to the empire store was called by the HR recruiter saying the manager was interested and that he would call me to schedule a day for us to meet and talk about starting the job although its been almost a month and I haven't heard anything yet I'd like to work for the company one day

Interview Questions

• what are some of your life goals that you have set and look forward to fulling?   Answer Question
    • what does customer service mean to you? what is your definition of great customer service?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Desigual (New York, NY) in December 2012.

Interview

Topical question oboist your experience

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Florida, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Desigual (South Florida, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Recruiter- quick interview-hired

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, low wage promised a good life/work balance

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Desigual (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview took about 10 minutes and the entire time the store manager seemed to be incredibly disinterested and looked like he did not want to be there and hated his life. He told me all the negatives about the store and consequences of being late or not doing your work right. Not once did he seem excited about the store or the job and it was as if he didn't want to hire me for whatever reason.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing, unless your okay with 9.00 an hour.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Desigual in March 2013.

Interview

If you get a third interview, you are in

Interview Questions

• When you need something done that no one else can process but, the main office in Spain, get ready for the waiting game. It's horrible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They proposed a contract. I looked it over and signed it and we were completly done.

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Desigual in July 2011.

Interview

Originally I went through a recruiter who was very pleasant. Once my information was given to Desigual, they had someone from Barcelona contact me via phone without the knowledge of the recruiter. I was then passed on to a skype interview with the head of the US operation. He said they had someone in place that they wanted to move out. He was only interested in how my former company worked, not anything about me. He promised me that I would have another interview within 3-4 weeks with their HR person in the US. This did not happen. I continued to followup weekly as well did my recruiter. After over 2 months of being strung along, I was told that they promoted someone internally. Honestly, they were looking for someone to work at a very low (below market average) wage with travel all over the US in an unorganized environment and 6 days a week, much like other Mexican companies. The reviews I read from former and current employees pretty much match my overall experience with this management team in the US.

Interview Questions

• What did allocations talk about?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience as a lead to then probing questions about how those companies worked.   Answer Question