Desigual Interview Questions & Reviews

1.2

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Desigual in December 2012.

Topical question oboist your experience

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  South Florida, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Florida, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Desigual in May 2012.

Recruiter- quick interview-hired

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, low wage promised a good life/work balance

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Desigual in July 2011.

The interview took about 10 minutes and the entire time the store manager seemed to be incredibly disinterested and looked like he did not want to be there and hated his life. He told me all the negatives about the store and consequences of being late or not doing your work right. Not once did he seem excited about the store or the job and it was as if he didn't want to hire me for whatever reason.

Interview Questions
    Nothing, unless your okay with 9.00 an hour.

Accounts Receivable Specialist Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Desigual in March 2013.

If you get a third interview, you are in

Interview Questions
    • When you need something done that no one else can process but, the main office in Spain, get ready for the waiting game. It's horrible.   Answer Question
    They proposed a contract. I looked it over and signed it and we were completly done.

Sales Manager I E District Manager Interview

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Desigual in July 2011.

Originally I went through a recruiter who was very pleasant. Once my information was given to Desigual, they had someone from Barcelona contact me via phone without the knowledge of the recruiter. I was then passed on to a skype interview with the head of the US operation. He said they had someone in place that they wanted to move out. He was only interested in how my former company worked, not anything about me. He promised me that I would have another interview within 3-4 weeks with their HR person in the US. This did not happen. I continued to followup weekly as well did my recruiter. After over 2 months of being strung along, I was told that they promoted someone internally. Honestly, they were looking for someone to work at a very low (below market average) wage with travel all over the US in an unorganized environment and 6 days a week, much like other Mexican companies. The reviews I read from former and current employees pretty much match my overall experience with this management team in the US.

Interview Questions
    • What did allocations talk about?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience as a lead to then probing questions about how those companies worked.   Answer Question

Worked for Desigual? Contribute to the Community!