Destination Hotels Director of Property Management Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Director of Property Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bend, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Destination Hotels (Bend, OR) in March 2010.

Interview

My initial contact was with a Regional Director to whom I had a previous introduction. He forwarded my information to HR and the direct supervisor of the position applied for, and provided their contact information. Without this introduction, not sure my resume would have made it through their automated screening system! Following three telephone interviews (HR, Direct Supervisor, & Managing Director) an onsite interview was scheduled. The interview process was effectively coordinated through the property's HR office, including travel, accommodations, meeting schedule, and position & company information. It was a fairly intensive 2 day process, meeting with various department heads, and multiple meetings with the Managing Director. All contacts were professional and did a good job of demonstrating the company culture. I would have required relocation, they opted for a local candidate.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with competition from other property management companies and vacation rentals by owner?   Answer Question