Destination Hotels

www.destinationhotels.com
  www.destinationhotels.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Destination Hotels in June 2009.

Received a call from department manager. Went in for an interview the next day. Interviewed with the department manager, who then asked if I could stay for a second interview. My second interview was with the director and department manager. They both said someone would call me. Later that day, I got a call from the department manager, who asked if I would come in the next day to interview with the general manager. I went in for my third interview with the gm. A couple of days later, I received a call from dm, was offered the position and was asked to come in to negotiate salary. I went in the following day, negotiated a salary on the higher end of the pay scale and started 2 days later.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if employees were fighting when it is very busy?   View Answer
When asked what I would like to get paid, I had given a range, instead of a direct number. I had researched what they company would pay and what others were getting paid for the same position in different companies. In the end, I had received the higher end of the pay range I had initially given.