Detroit Medical Center Employment Specialist Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Employment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Detroit Medical Center in May 2010.

There was no phone screen. There was only an initial call to schedule the interview. To my surprise, I was met with a panel interview of three interviewers. There was no continuity to the interview. I was under the impression the interviewers did not meet before hand to discuss how to divide the questions. I was told there was a two-step process. I was called back for part two. Part two was actually split into two parts! The first part consisted of meeting wtih five hospital staff. The second part, which required another visit, consisted of meeting with five more hospital staff. From a candidate perspective, meeting 13 people for a non-management position seemed like overkill. My friend interviewed two months later and the recruiting process was completely revamped. She met with less than half of the interviewers. Ultimately, she was extended an offer. Initially, I was disappointed because DMC was one of my targeted companies. Now that the process has been revamped, it's possible I may be interested again.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience in working with various levels of the organization.   Answer Question
  • Tell me about one of your most challenging positions to fill. How did you address the challenges and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Worked for Detroit Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!