Detroit Zoological Society Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Detroit Zoological Society

Guest Relations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Detroit Zoological Society (Royal Oak, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

Quick, Call day after i submitted applicationa and hired within week. It was a very fast and easy process. They asked questions based on past experience and how you would handle the outdoor work experience.

Interview Questions

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Royal Oak, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Detroit Zoological Society (Royal Oak, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Great HR team and not your typical boring interview questions. They want to get to know you. I remember laughing along with the team. It was definitely a great vibe. I applied on a Friday and received a phone call on Monday. I went in for an onsite interview on Friday later that week and received a job offer the next week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What are some rooms for improvement? Your strongest quality?   Answer Question