Deutsch Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2015
Updated Feb 19, 2015

2.1

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deutsch.

Met with several team members in office, all in one day. Everyone was really nice. No trick questions. I would recommend brushing up on your accomplishments, dealing with difficult client situations, and crisis management type scenarios.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly questions about my background. Nothing too tricky.   Answer Question

Digital Producer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsch.

Supervisor contacted me directly. Ran late to the initial meeting and had forgotten my name. Didn't seem as interested in my experience as my availability. Didn't look at my resume. Basically hired me on the spot.

Difficult, over the course of several days. Very inflexible.

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Met with numerousj people in department and HR

Other oppty

Art Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsch.

Freelanced first, then offered a job. No real interview, just based on experience of working with me. I counter offered the salary and it was accepted.

Interview Questions
    I was offered a salary and I counter-offered. The next day my counter was accepted.

Copywriter Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Deutsch.

Dana, their awesome creative recruiter, reached out to me and brought me in to meet with a team. Everyone was warm and friendly, had already reviewed my book and didn't ask cheesy questions like, "why Deutsch?" I met with 5 people on the team, going back and forth to Dana's office in between, who seemed just as interested in me getting the position as I was. A very positive and laid back experience.

Interview Questions
    • Everything is pretty straight forward: "What are your goals in this business?" and "How do you operate under stress?".   Answer Question

Acme Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsch in August 2012.

1 interview

Studio Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deutsch.

It was a 1/2 hour interview. I had been recommended. My portfolio was looked at.

Very quick. Mutual.

Search Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marina del Rey, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marina del Rey, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deutsch in April 2012.

it was a very simple & straight forward interview. I met with the manager i will be working under & the manager he reported to.

Interview Questions
    • where do you see yourself 5 years from now   View Answer
    they just asked what my current salary was, and they offer a 5% increase. I took that offer.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsch in June 2011.

Interviewed from out of state so:
    (1) really thorough interview with HR
    (2) phone interviews with the 2 levels directly above me
    (3) they flew me out to LA to meet the rest of the team

Interview Questions
    • At the time i interviewed my client was a direct competitor of the client i was interviewing for. i felt that there was a LOT of pressure to divulge information that I wasn't comfortable sharing.   Answer Question
    they lo-balled me, as they try to do to everyone. But the more I'm observing it's clear they are willing to pay. hold out for what you want because getting a raise once you're here is not happening.

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

interviewed at Deutsch in August 2010.

Sent out my resume and received a response from HR. Set up the interview and was interviewed by HR manager. Went well. She then told me to wait for the Media Planner Supervisor which took about 15 min to wait. The man that was interviewing me thought everything went well and asked that I meet with 2 other buyers. They loved me, were pleased with my experience, even high fived each other at responses. But I never ever got a call. back!