Deutsch Interview Questions

2.0

Assistant Account Executive Interview

Met with numerousj people in department and HR

Other oppty

Studio Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsch in April 2010.

I skipped an initial interview with HR due to my prior connection with the company. I interviewed with the head of the Studio department in the middle of the open studio. It was very awkward overall and he seemed unprepared. Overall it was mostly painless, but left my realizing I didn't want to work in the design studio there. Even the highest person in the department didn't have his own office, or even his own cubicle.

Interview Questions
    • "You don't think you're going to be on TV do you?"   View Answer

Art Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsch.

Freelanced first, then offered a job. No real interview, just based on experience of working with me. I counter offered the salary and it was accepted.

Interview Questions
    I was offered a salary and I counter-offered. The next day my counter was accepted.

Copywriter Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Deutsch.

Dana, their awesome creative recruiter, reached out to me and brought me in to meet with a team. Everyone was warm and friendly, had already reviewed my book and didn't ask cheesy questions like, "why Deutsch?" I met with 5 people on the team, going back and forth to Dana's office in between, who seemed just as interested in me getting the position as I was. A very positive and laid back experience.

Interview Questions
    • Everything is pretty straight forward: "What are your goals in this business?" and "How do you operate under stress?".   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deutsch in June 2011.

Interviewed from out of state so:
    (1) really thorough interview with HR
    (2) phone interviews with the 2 levels directly above me
    (3) they flew me out to LA to meet the rest of the team

Interview Questions
    • At the time i interviewed my client was a direct competitor of the client i was interviewing for. i felt that there was a LOT of pressure to divulge information that I wasn't comfortable sharing.   Answer Question
    they lo-balled me, as they try to do to everyone. But the more I'm observing it's clear they are willing to pay. hold out for what you want because getting a raise once you're here is not happening.

Search Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Marina del Rey, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marina del Rey, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deutsch in April 2012.

it was a very simple & straight forward interview. I met with the manager i will be working under & the manager he reported to.

Interview Questions
    • where do you see yourself 5 years from now   View Answer
    they just asked what my current salary was, and they offer a 5% increase. I took that offer.

Acme Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Oceanside, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsch in August 2012.

1 interview

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at Deutsch in August 2010.

Sent out my resume and received a response from HR. Set up the interview and was interviewed by HR manager. Went well. She then told me to wait for the Media Planner Supervisor which took about 15 min to wait. The man that was interviewing me thought everything went well and asked that I meet with 2 other buyers. They loved me, were pleased with my experience, even high fived each other at responses. But I never ever got a call. back!

Studio Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Deutsch.

It was a 1/2 hour interview. I had been recommended. My portfolio was looked at.

Very quick. Mutual.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsch in February 2010.

Phone interview was standard and went by fairly fast, 10 minutes or so before being asked to come in for an in person interview. The in person interview was standard, but I did not expect to be meeting the entire team of 8 people. The meeting was schedule for early in the morning and my interviewer was late by 30 min. The entire schedule was then thrown a little off course, but was manageable. Each person you met asked the same general questions of tell me about yourself, and chatted with you for around 10 minutes before rushing off to their next meeting. The position looked interesting, but from the manner they described it, highly unglamorous and underpaid. However the team looked like a great group of people to work with.

Interview Questions

Worked for Deutsch? Contribute to the Community!