Deutsche Bank Assistant Vice President Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in August 2011.

Interview

Initial contact was fine.
Contacted by HR, and hiring manager.
Called for in person interview - three people interviewed me (including the hiring manager)
After that the process was slow -- the time it took for them to give feedback was long
From start to end process took almost 6 months

Interview Questions

• There were no real difficult questions, nothing like a book answer will not have satisfied the interviewers. No brain teaser (which seems to be the norm these days).
    There were some explicit Agile questions, but nothing too deep.
    It was easy.. a bit long. Mostly behavioral

Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. Only an offer, I accepted because it look like they had great opportunities for advancement. They painted a very good prospect.....very misleading

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

very long and thorough. 3 rounds of interviews. drug test and backround check at the end. the people and the work culture appeared very conservative and this was proven correct once I joined the company. I met about 12 people from the company before I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated before I accepted the offer.

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Total 4 rounds. First 2 are technical rounds, 3rd is fitment /management round and 4th is HR.You apply for whatever grade they will have their fitment/permutations based on which they will decided what grade needs to be given and will try to hire you on the same grade. Not a good pay master. Lengthy timings during interview process.

Interview Questions

• simple to average, 1 or 2 difficult questions based on your technology   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Moscow (Russia)) in August 2013.

Interview

worked in db many years before - so there were no problems get into there again
    interview depends from team, but generally is quite easy, there are no brilliant guys in db, so you need to know general boring stuff like spring ,jdbc probably jms etc try to get as much salary as you can and title - otherwise it can take years to get promoted. once get into there you can find some warm place and take a rest if you like - this is hospice for programmers

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in September 2012.

Interview

It's as easy as eat a cake

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2011.

Interview

Had two rounds of interview with Hiring Manager and ImplementationTeam Lead; Subsequently, met with Branch Head and the Implementation Head as a one on one. Upon clearing these interviews, had a HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Queries on previous work experience; Exposure to Cash Management; How did i get along with my previous boss.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimal Negotiation

Assistant Vice-President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

Its elaborate for selection of right candidate, might have to go through multiple round of interviews and tests too.

Interview Questions

• None as I could answer all.   1 Answer

Good