Deutsche Bank

Updated Sep 29, 2014
Updated Sep 29, 2014

2.6

Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

3 rounds of interview, telephonic and skype round. Questions asked related to your work by putting out the scenarios and judging how person answers it. Clear and crisp interview process

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Phone interview then panel

Associate Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Got the interview via Michael Page service.
    The interview process is straight forward with common interview questions and some technical questions.
    The whole process took ~3 hours with 3 Director level interviewers.

Interview Questions
    Not much room for negotiation.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)
    Anonymous Employee in Taguig (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2013.

Phone interview and Financial manager interview. common background and experiences

Interview Questions
    • what will be the assurance that you will not leave immeditely the company if hired.   Answer Question

Salary package

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2010.

I got an interview call from a job consultant. I was interviewed during a hiring drive in my city. The interview consisted of only two rounds, one with the HR and other with the VP of the department. The HR round was the generic stuff with questions like reason for change, questions related to people management. The VP round was more about situational leadership and the product knowledge. Since the role involved people management, there were lot of questions related to team handling, getting the work done etc. The VP round lasted around an hour.

Interview Questions
    • During the interview, while highlighting my people management skills, I told the interviewer that I am a keen observer of people's behavior. To which he asked me to highlight two positive and two negative aspect of his personality based upon our 30 minutes of interaction.   Answer Question
    I initially quoted a certain percentage increase in the compensation. The HR refused that amount and said it could be a deal breaker. When I assured them that I am open to negotiation on salary then they roled out offer letter to me and to my surprise they gave me hike which I initially asked for. The key is to be flexible on salary part. If you are a right fit, they will offer you what you deserve.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2010.

Joined under graduate trainee programme. The process takes around 2 months ( Submitted application in September, interview in October, confirmation in November).

Did online reasoning test when applying the job. I was required to take only numerical reasonings back in 2008 but heard that the subsequent years candidates were required to take verbal reasonings too.

Called up by HR for interview 2 weeks later.

Went through 2 sessions yet 4 rounds of interview. The first session was interviewed by two team managers (VP level). Two weeks later, the second session was interviewed by three D level managers, 3 rounds back-to-back (30min each). Had on-site numerical paper test (1 hour) after the back-to-back interview.

Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in September 2008.

Only two interviews were done. One with the HR officer and the next was with the domain manager. That was 5 years ago when the company was still expanding. It was very quick and easy since they were immediately hiring candidates who will be given assignments abroad. There was also a phone interview from the Sending Location at that time.