Deutsche Bank

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Phone interview then panel

Interview Question – What are expecting from your supervisor   Answer Question

Associate

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Got the interview via Michael Page service.
The interview process is straight forward with common interview questions and some technical questions.
The whole process took ~3 hours with 3 Director level interviewers.

Interview Question – Interviewed in New York for Jacksonville FL position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation.

Taguig (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview and Financial manager interview. common background and experiences

Interview Question – what will be the assurance that you will not leave immeditely the company if hired.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Salary package

Very Easy Interview

Associate

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in September 2008.

Interview Details – Only two interviews were done. One with the HR officer and the next was with the domain manager. That was 5 years ago when the company was still expanding. It was very quick and easy since they were immediately hiring candidates who will be given assignments abroad. There was also a phone interview from the Sending Location at that time.

Interview Question – there were no difficult questions   Answer Question

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2010.

Interview Details – I got an interview call from a job consultant. I was interviewed during a hiring drive in my city. The interview consisted of only two rounds, one with the HR and other with the VP of the department. The HR round was the generic stuff with questions like reason for change, questions related to people management. The VP round was more about situational leadership and the product knowledge. Since the role involved people management, there were lot of questions related to team handling, getting the work done etc. The VP round lasted around an hour.

Interview Question – During the interview, while highlighting my people management skills, I told the interviewer that I am a keen observer of people's behavior. To which he asked me to highlight two positive and two negative aspect of his personality based upon our 30 minutes of interaction.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I initially quoted a certain percentage increase in the compensation. The HR refused that amount and said it could be a deal breaker. When I assured them that I am open to negotiation on salary then they roled out offer letter to me and to my surprise they gave me hike which I initially asked for. The key is to be flexible on salary part. If you are a right fit, they will offer you what you deserve.

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!