Deutsche Bank

3.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Regional Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

I went to first interview, questions are quite open and flexible, revolve around your CV, markets updates and competency questions. It was 2:1 interview. I got through to the second interview, which will happen this wednesday. To be honest I was to nervous to remember the exact questions.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think are the factors driving the markets.   Answer Question

Train to Hire Program for Birmingham Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2014.

Online Application and then Assessment Centre which included competency interview, group exercise and a meeting with some current graduates. It was only a half day assessment centre from 12-4p.m so it was quite short.

Interview Questions
    • In the Group Exercise, the brieft ws read quickly and you didn't have access to it. My group missed a point and went in a completely different direction then we were supposed to.   Answer Question

Train to Hire Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Contacted about a week and a half after initial application. First stage was a phone interview. They asked why I applied to DB and why GTO. Also asked about 3 different competency-based questions - one was explain a time when you resolved an issue.
    Final stage - assessment centre.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to report to senior management.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2013.

Applied through the online form, after online tests had an onsite interview in Birmingham office - 1 technical 1 behavioral interview, both were based more or less on your CV, for example, I had listed investment management in my modules, so in the technical interview I got a lot of questions on probabilities, etc. Final round was 3 interviews with a mix of behavioral and technical questions, views on the markets, economy, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, but prepare a stock or two to pitch especially if you have investment management experience on your CV.   Answer Question