Deutsche Bank Interview Questions in Birmingham, England

Updated Mar 31, 2015
Updated Mar 31, 2015

3.2

Analyst - Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Birmingham, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was quick and efficiently managed by HR. They ensure that everyone feels comfortable and introduce the candidates to the current graduates and give information about the bank in general. Once the first stage of the interview has been completed which was 2 on 1 they respond very quickly within a few days. The final stage of the interview consisted of 3 rounds looking at the CV and finally they call back within 1-2 days (mine was in the afternoon the very same day) and give feedback to your performance.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions about my CV and on key skills such as communication, team work and time management.   Answer Question

Regional Analyst Program Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

I went to first interview, questions are quite open and flexible, revolve around your CV, markets updates and competency questions. It was 2:1 interview. I got through to the second interview, which will happen this wednesday. To be honest I was to nervous to remember the exact questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you think are the factors driving the markets.   Answer Question

Group Technology and Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online, and was called a few days after the application was submitted for a competentcy based telephone interview. I was then e-mailed to let me know i was through to the final stage assessment centre, which consisted of a one-on-one competency based interview, as well as a group role-playing exercise and a chance to meet current interns.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of when you had to overcome a challenge working with a difficult colleague.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Set starting salary and location.

Train to Hire Program for Birmingham Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Online Application and then Assessment Centre which included competency interview, group exercise and a meeting with some current graduates. It was only a half day assessment centre from 12-4p.m so it was quite short.

Interview Questions

• In the Group Exercise, the brieft ws read quickly and you didn't have access to it. My group missed a point and went in a completely different direction then we were supposed to.   Answer Question

Train to Hire Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Contacted about a week and a half after initial application. First stage was a phone interview. They asked why I applied to DB and why GTO. Also asked about 3 different competency-based questions - one was explain a time when you resolved an issue.
    Final stage - assessment centre.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to report to senior management.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2013.

Interview

Applied through the online form, after online tests had an onsite interview in Birmingham office - 1 technical 1 behavioral interview, both were based more or less on your CV, for example, I had listed investment management in my modules, so in the technical interview I got a lot of questions on probabilities, etc. Final round was 3 interviews with a mix of behavioral and technical questions, views on the markets, economy, etc.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, but prepare a stock or two to pitch especially if you have investment management experience on your CV.   Answer Question