Deutsche Bank

Updated Jul 15, 2014

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Corporate Finance Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

On campus interview. Pretty easy interview. Mostly fit questions. Asked about my favorite class what not... It went pretty smoothly. Invited back for the final round. There were cocktails the next night. Networking event. It was nice to get to chat with them in a social setting. Then finally an on campus final interview. Again, no technical questions really, which was surprising. Mostly fit questions. They seemed to really like me already and wanted to gauge my interest more so than test me on any technical stuff, which was lucky for me I guess.

Interview Questions

Another firm's offer was more enticing

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Corporate Finance Summer Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

A week after finishing the online numeric and verbal reasoning tests, HR called to schedule phone interviews because I was out of the country. Had 4 phone interviews total with employees ranked from associate to MD. Each was about 30 mins long, one of them called from an airport or something and i was having problem hearing what he was asking because it was really noisy. Aside from behavior and general questions, many technical questions were asked and I was also asked to discuss about recent news and my views on ethical issues in the capital markets.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a situation where you were asked you to do something that you felt completely unnecessary   Answer Question