Deutsche Bank

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

DbAchieve Program Summer Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2012.

Interview Details – Applied to program in November of sophomore year, heard back in early February and was invited to the first/final round interview at their NY office. They flew me up and it was only 20 minutes. It was a 2:1 interview, with one MD from banking, one MD from Sales. Mostly behavioral questions about team work, leadership and such. One market related question about US and European economy, and your typical why DB, why this program, why finance questions. They did ask about my past experience in finance, but for me that's very limited, which didn't seem to be an issue. Curiosity was the main thing, and that I'd done some research on my end to back up why I was interested in the program.

Interview Question – Tell us something that's not on your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was an internship - no negotiation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Bank DbAchieve Program Summer Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deutsche Bank employees and interview candidates.