Deutsche Bank Engineering Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineering Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2010.

Interviewed first by telephone and then by a panel.

Interview Questions
  • Write some code for creating an incrementing counter using a closure?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in July 2010.

Got on the phone with some guy from front office. sales or trading. got asked a bunch of math questions that are not particular hard. got asked about prior experience. got asked about hobbies etc. tried to follow up one week later. got a simple reply email and i never heard from them again.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2008.

I got a call from my agent telling me that an employer is looking for a .Net developer, and the employer found my CV perfectly matched the position. I didn't get much information about the position and the job nature. But considered the good reputation of Deutsche Bank, an on-site interview is definitly a good chance for me.

Interviewers are very nice and professional, they went over my CV and started with a couple of standard questions like "What makes you change your current job", "tell me about your current job","What are your strengths and weaknesses"... and then started to explain me about my applied position, what kind of tools they are using and some more details about their current plan of the team. And then they jumped into some technical questions about application development, however I was more on the web development side and that was the reason why I didn't get an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your experience on real time programming for a trading system?   View Answer