Deutsche Bank

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview Details – 1 phone interview, 1 onsite, 1 with team 2-3 with sales, and 2-3 with director of research

Interview Question – talk about your favoriate stocks   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2010.

Interview Details – The entire process consisted of three interviews (which I found a bit troubling). The first was an on-campus interview with a senior, group-head type. He was basically sniff-testing to make sure I understood the requirements of the job and was legitimately interested. Based on that I had a 'final round' of two interviews in their offices on Wall St. One was with a more junior level guy who was friendly and I think was more interested in personality fit and how I could help take workload off his plate. The second interview was with two women. It wasn't totally clear if they both worked in the group, although one clearly did. She was the toughest of the interviewers. Her questions were fair - more technical than the others' - but her demeanor revealed a mean spiritedness that really turned me off.

Interview Question – Pitch stock recommendations (specifically related to a sector I'd covered in a previous job).   View Answer

San Francisco, CA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in June 2010.

Interview Details – very brief. A couple 30 minute phone calls and then they flew me up to Boston for a 45 minute coffee chat. the 45 minute chat was more about them trying to get to know me.

Interview Question – Run Depreciation through the three statements   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Bank Equity Research Associate interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deutsche Bank employees and interview candidates.