Deutsche Bank Finance Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2011.

Very basic interview on Campus, with no technical questions. All Behavioral, and was only 30 minutes. Interviewers did not seem very interested in me, and I knew right away I wasn't going to move on. Seriously there was nothing even remotely tricky, I don't know what I did wrong. It was a 2:1 interview, with interviewers on opposite sides of a desk and me in the middle.

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Analyst - Finance Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

The selection process had an excel test even for Middle Management position. Initially was surprised. but have to say, it cant get better. Such a relevant content in that test. will not disclose the topics / nitty grities but it will really be enjoyed by the applicant, who has honestly worked on relatively detailed level on ms excel.

Interview Questions
    • it was kind of open book for those who have used excel. those who have not, u will be bowled.   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview and an interview in New York. Questions were primarily behavioral and resume-related. I expected more technical questions but did not receive any tough ones. The interview in New York was about 45 minutes long with one VP and one Director in the Finance department.

Interview Questions
    • I did not receive any difficult questions. The interviewers primarily stuck to "Why DB" and "Walk me through your resume". There were some technical follow up questions relating to past positions I held but that was all.   Answer Question