Deutsche Bank

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Finance Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2011.

Interview Details – Very basic interview on Campus, with no technical questions. All Behavioral, and was only 30 minutes. Interviewers did not seem very interested in me, and I knew right away I wasn't going to move on. Seriously there was nothing even remotely tricky, I don't know what I did wrong. It was a 2:1 interview, with interviewers on opposite sides of a desk and me in the middle.

Interview Question – What do you know about DB?   Answer Question

Analyst - Finance Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – The selection process had an excel test even for Middle Management position. Initially was surprised. but have to say, it cant get better. Such a relevant content in that test. will not disclose the topics / nitty grities but it will really be enjoyed by the applicant, who has honestly worked on relatively detailed level on ms excel.

Interview Question – it was kind of open book for those who have used excel. those who have not, u will be bowled.   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview Details – The interview process consisted of a phone interview and an interview in New York. Questions were primarily behavioral and resume-related. I expected more technical questions but did not receive any tough ones. The interview in New York was about 45 minutes long with one VP and one Director in the Finance department.

Interview Question – I did not receive any difficult questions. The interviewers primarily stuck to "Why DB" and "Walk me through your resume". There were some technical follow up questions relating to past positions I held but that was all.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Bank Finance Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Deutsche Bank employees and interview candidates.