Deutsche Bank Global Market Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Mar 5, 2014
8 interviews

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Global Market Analyst Interview

On campus interview & on site interview

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2011.

Interviewed with two people on campus. Standard interview. They asked me about my internship experience, what I'm expecting to get out of from the analyst program, my view of market. Still waiting to hear back from them.

Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2010.

Interviewed with a senior banker for the expanding Global Markets operation in Jacksonville, FL (front office; back office and middle office are already established). If you can stand living in Jacksonville, this actually sounds like a great way to enjoy true work-life balance in banking. The hours aren't bad, the metro traffic isn't as awful as in larger cities, and there's no tacit understanding that you'll come in at night or work all weekend.

I'm from a non-quantitative background, so the interview was mainly behavioral. The fellow from the Jacksonville office, formerly from Mumbai, was a kind and helpful interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you, an English major, over the business and economics majors I'm interviewing today?   View Answer

Anonymous Employee  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2010.

The interview was mainly behavioral. everything was asked from the resume. there were a few technical questions at the end. They were mainly mental math. for eq. what is the square root of 8 and also one brain teaser.

they were very warm and make you feel comfortable. on the whole it was very easy.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2009.

Interview was quick and dirty-- flew to NY for a 30-minute first round interview and got the rejection the same day; apparently they keep final rounds candidates for a 90-minute interview the next day. Lots of behavioral questions with a Global Markets Director (Ivy League). Lots of "Tell me about a time when...." Great experience but difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you worked in a group and you were proved wrong. How did you handle the situation?   View Answers (2)
    • Do you keep up with markets?   View Answer

Global Markets Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2013.

Applied online, SHL, first round 3*30mins interviews (basic technical+behavioural), last round 3 back to back interviews with senior management.

Interview Questions
    • Brainteasers, Technicals (Option Pricing)   View Answer
    No negotiation

Global Markets Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2011.

I was called for a first round interview in Milan. During that day I was given a numerical test to complete. It was quite tricky and there wasn't the necessary time to complete it. After the test there was an interview with two associates. The interview dealt with current market knowledge and technical questions.

Global Markets Analyst Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2011.

I got the first round interview via my school's career website. Deutsche Bank recruiters are one of the most personable and down-to-earth group I have met--in which case I can really relax and be myself in front of them, and this mental state allows for better and more genuine conversations to take place. The interview starts off with self-introduction, and they allow interviewees to take charge of the conversation. They will ask in-depth questions about your resume so makes sure you know everything cold. Also, if you wonder off topic or mumble for too long, they give fairly obvious cues so take note of that.

Interview Questions

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!