Deutsche Bank Global Market Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Global Markets Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2015.

Interview

One round phone interview, including behavioural questions and basic questions such as" talk about what's new on the markets", basically to test whether you are following the market properly. Final interview includes two rounds. Interviewee meet with two interviewers each time. The final interview is very technical, includes lots of follow-up questions. There were several basic math questions but not very difficult. I was also asked "what's the gdp growth rate of India?" "what's the relation between Rubble and some southeast countries currencies" "plan QE as you are ECB"

Interview Questions

• The interviewers tried to get to know your capacity to compare different markets and allocate resources. It's helpful to know fundamentals and economic policies of all the important economies.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Global Markets Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

Interview

2 day process. The first day was 2 rounds (2-on-1 style) in person, networking reception for those called back, 2 final round interviews (also 2-on-1) the following day. Offer a few hours later.

Interview Questions

• What is 9.4 divided by 2.7?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiation.

Global Markets Analyst Interview

Interview

On campus interview - 3 people; 1 - technical questions, 2 people - behavior questions I haven't heard it back from them yet. Behavior questions were very general. Not hard. However, technical questions were killed me...

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions were really hard for me. I got some questions from my relevant coursework list.   Answer Question

Global Markets Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

On-campus interview with three interviewers (one on one). Everyone lasted for thirty minutes. Two of them asked behavior questions and one asked technical based on resume and background like delta, gamma, current market news. There were also some brainteasers.

Global Market Analyst Interview

Interview

On campus interview & on site interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with two people on campus. Standard interview. They asked me about my internship experience, what I'm expecting to get out of from the analyst program, my view of market. Still waiting to hear back from them.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

Interviewed with a senior banker for the expanding Global Markets operation in Jacksonville, FL (front office; back office and middle office are already established). If you can stand living in Jacksonville, this actually sounds like a great way to enjoy true work-life balance in banking. The hours aren't bad, the metro traffic isn't as awful as in larger cities, and there's no tacit understanding that you'll come in at night or work all weekend. I'm from a non-quantitative background, so the interview was mainly behavioral. The fellow from the Jacksonville office, formerly from Mumbai, was a kind and helpful interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Why should I hire you, an English major, over the business and economics majors I'm interviewing today?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

The interview was mainly behavioral. everything was asked from the resume. there were a few technical questions at the end. They were mainly mental math. for eq. what is the square root of 8 and also one brain teaser. they were very warm and make you feel comfortable. on the whole it was very easy.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

Interview was quick and dirty-- flew to NY for a 30-minute first round interview and got the rejection the same day; apparently they keep final rounds candidates for a 90-minute interview the next day. Lots of behavioral questions with a Global Markets Director (Ivy League). Lots of "Tell me about a time when...." Great experience but difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you worked in a group and you were proved wrong. How did you handle the situation?   2 Answers
    • Do you keep up with markets?   1 Answer

Global Markets Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, SHL, first round 3*30mins interviews (basic technical+behavioural), last round 3 back to back interviews with senior management.

Interview Questions

• Brainteasers, Technicals (Option Pricing)   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation