Deutsche Bank

Updated Sep 28, 2014
Updated Sep 28, 2014

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Global Markets Analyst Interview

On campus interview - 3 people; 1 - technical questions, 2 people - behavior questions
I haven't heard it back from them yet.
Behavior questions were very general. Not hard.
However, technical questions were killed me...

Interview Questions
  • Technical Questions were really hard for me. I got some questions from my relevant coursework list.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Global Markets Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

On-campus interview with three interviewers (one on one). Everyone lasted for thirty minutes. Two of them asked behavior questions and one asked technical based on resume and background like delta, gamma, current market news. There were also some brainteasers.

Global Market Analyst Interview

On campus interview & on site interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2011.

Interviewed with two people on campus. Standard interview. They asked me about my internship experience, what I'm expecting to get out of from the analyst program, my view of market. Still waiting to hear back from them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2010.

Interviewed with a senior banker for the expanding Global Markets operation in Jacksonville, FL (front office; back office and middle office are already established). If you can stand living in Jacksonville, this actually sounds like a great way to enjoy true work-life balance in banking. The hours aren't bad, the metro traffic isn't as awful as in larger cities, and there's no tacit understanding that you'll come in at night or work all weekend.

I'm from a non-quantitative background, so the interview was mainly behavioral. The fellow from the Jacksonville office, formerly from Mumbai, was a kind and helpful interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Why should I hire you, an English major, over the business and economics majors I'm interviewing today?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2010.

The interview was mainly behavioral. everything was asked from the resume. there were a few technical questions at the end. They were mainly mental math. for eq. what is the square root of 8 and also one brain teaser.

they were very warm and make you feel comfortable. on the whole it was very easy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2009.

Interview was quick and dirty-- flew to NY for a 30-minute first round interview and got the rejection the same day; apparently they keep final rounds candidates for a 90-minute interview the next day. Lots of behavioral questions with a Global Markets Director (Ivy League). Lots of "Tell me about a time when...." Great experience but difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you worked in a group and you were proved wrong. How did you handle the situation?   View Answers (2)
    • Do you keep up with markets?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2013.

Applied online, SHL, first round 3*30mins interviews (basic technical+behavioural), last round 3 back to back interviews with senior management.

Interview Questions
    • Brainteasers, Technicals (Option Pricing)   View Answer
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2011.

I was called for a first round interview in Milan. During that day I was given a numerical test to complete. It was quite tricky and there wasn't the necessary time to complete it. After the test there was an interview with two associates. The interview dealt with current market knowledge and technical questions.

Global Markets Analyst Interview

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2011.

I got the first round interview via my school's career website. Deutsche Bank recruiters are one of the most personable and down-to-earth group I have met--in which case I can really relax and be myself in front of them, and this mental state allows for better and more genuine conversations to take place. The interview starts off with self-introduction, and they allow interviewees to take charge of the conversation. They will ask in-depth questions about your resume so makes sure you know everything cold. Also, if you wonder off topic or mumble for too long, they give fairly obvious cues so take note of that.