Deutsche Bank

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Global Markets Associate Interview

Global Markets Associate

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2010.

Interview Details – There were two rounds of interview, scheduled in just one day. A lot of questions about your opinions about current market, the impact of new legislations on the bank, so a good knowledge about what is happening in the market is necessary to ace the interview.

The interviewers are generally nice, be yourself and be honest are really important, do not make things up if you are not sure what you are talking.

Interview Question – What is the possible impact of the new legislation on the bank's revenue?   Answer Question

Associate, Global Markets Interview

Associate, Global Markets
London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Asked to briefly introduce me resume, and why changed jobs
2. Then asked to describe my outlook on the technology industry in India where I had worked earlier
3. Asked a question about currency hedging and the risks involved
4. Asked to structure a hedging instrument for company in India to hedge such risk from off-shore payments
5. Asked to reformulate a structure for a company in Europe

Interview Question – How would you modify the structure of an instrument based on geography?   Answer Question

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!