Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank
- Analyst (38)
- Intern (31)
- Summer Analyst (27)
- Operations Analyst (17)
- Financial Analyst (17)
- Vice President (14)
- Investment Banking Summer Analyst (13)
- Technology Analyst (13)
- Business Analyst (12)
- Global Markets Analyst (11)
- Investment Banking Analyst (10)
- Associate (9)
- Software Developer (9)
- Senior Analyst (7)
- Assistant Vice President (6)
- Assistant Vice President - Technology (5)
- Senior Software Engineer (5)
- IT Analyst (5)
- Analyst - Technology (5)
- Equity Research Associate (5)
- Praktikant (5)
- Director (4)
- Global Markets Summer Analyst (4)
- Technology Analyst Intern (4)
- Graduate Analyst (3)
- Investment Banking Associate (3)
- Internship (3)
- Market Analyst (3)
- Java Developer (3)
- Quantitative Analyst (3)
Graduate Trainee Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in September 2013.
Received e-mail from the careers service at my university about the position at DB. Sent my cover letter, CV and transcripts through and was called for an interview 4-5 days later.
1st round interview was done by a recruiter from an external company. Interview was relatively straightforward and involved questions such as:
- describe an event where you had to convince others of my opinion
- describe a difficult situation and how i dealt with it
- etc. etc.
2nd round interview - met two managers over breakfast - myself and several other candidates. Each candidate had the opportunity to speak for a few minutes and give an overview of themselves.
Was not invited for a third round interview
- Nothing particularly difficult or extraordinary Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank
Graduate Trainee InterviewDeclined OfferAverage Interview
There was an aptitude test for all the candidates followed by a personal interview.Those who will clear the first round will be called for an interview again.
- The questions were not so technical in the preliminary interview.They were just to check your communication skills and fluency in English. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
the location was not suitable.