Deutsche Bank

www.deutsche-bank.de

Deutsche Bank Graduate Trainee Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in September 2013.

Received e-mail from the careers service at my university about the position at DB. Sent my cover letter, CV and transcripts through and was called for an interview 4-5 days later.

1st round interview was done by a recruiter from an external company. Interview was relatively straightforward and involved questions such as:
- describe an event where you had to convince others of my opinion
- describe a difficult situation and how i dealt with it
- etc. etc.

2nd round interview - met two managers over breakfast - myself and several other candidates. Each candidate had the opportunity to speak for a few minutes and give an overview of themselves.

Was not invited for a third round interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Graduate Trainee Interview

There was an aptitude test for all the candidates followed by a personal interview.Those who will clear the first round will be called for an interview again.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were not so technical in the preliminary interview.They were just to check your communication skills and fluency in English.   Answer Question

the location was not suitable.