Deutsche Bank

Updated Nov 23, 2014
Updated Nov 23, 2014

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

Two rounds of individual interviews after the CV screening and aptitude tests. With the business representatives from Deutsche Asset and Wealth Management. HR and the business reps are really helpful, efficient and professional. Overall a good impression.

Interview Questions
    • Not exactly, mainly on behavioural questions to see the fit of candidates   Answer Question

Graduate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2014.

I interned in DB before. This year I attended DB's recruitment talk and applied online. Then I got the first round interview (on-site, not phone interview) with 2 VPs from the business division I applied. Then after 4 days I got the final round interview invitation and there were 1 MD and 1 director interviewing me. After 1 day I got the offer and accepted it. So totally there were only 2 rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • There was really no difficult or unexpected question. The interviewer were very nice and friendly, and it was all CV-based and behavioral questions. It's probably because the division I applied was AWM.   View Answer
    It's standard contract. No negotiation.

Full Time Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2014.

Apply online; phone interview; face-to-face interviews;
    For the online process, there are two aptitude tests, one is verbal another is numerical;
    for the phone interview, someone will call you to arrange a time; The phone interview may be conducted by HR or the people from the division you are applying.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Went through online application and online aptitude test. I was received by a HR official, waited for about 5 minutes, and then the interview began. The interview is 2-to-1 (1 manager from NY and 1 from Shanghai I think), in which the interviewers asked questions about financial markets, banking, and the general investment banking industry in China. Not many questions about CV. No HRM-ralted questions.
    The office is fabulous with great view.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think of the investment banking industry in China?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Mainly technical questions regarding futures and options

Markets Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2014.

Just some question about the markets, what is the USD/JPY , Euro dollar, and the question of resume

Corporate Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2013.

Applied for a few weeks then receive a quick phone interview for screening, conducted by an associate. Some questions on previous internship experience and China real estate and equity markets.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

The whole process is pretty fast. Apply online then there will be online test about math reading. Then phone interview from that department. HR will call you after a week I guess. Then one to two interview about an hour or half an hour. There will be a VP and a associate. Next round will be two 1-to-2 session. And there will be directors. Final round will be a group interview. Last time we are playing with toys in two groups, then a present afterwards. The result will be out in a week time.

Interview Questions
    • Normally they just follow your CV and ask questions about that.   Answer Question
    No really have one. They just ask their employee to call me and tell me how wonderful the company is.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2012.

Online test, phone interview, and on-site interview with 2 heads in different research department

Interview Questions
    • Do you think it is good time for me to invest in China property market   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in May 2011.

6 one-on-one interviews with mid-to-senior levels of the team. more focus on personal background, with some level of technical / finance / regulatory / transaction experience and knowledge

Interview Questions
    • what's the typical issues you expect or you want to check during the due diligence process in an IPO   Answer Question
    only tried to negotiation of bonus buy-out, but failed.