Deutsche Bank IT Analyst Interview Questions

3.8

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Houston, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

It was a on campus interview. Two people from the IT department. Walked through resume. They asked very detailed questions about my past project. Be prepared for that. They also asked some behavior question like tell us about a time when you had conflict with your team members. How did you resolved that? What has been the more difficult situation that you had in your past projects and how you overcame it? why Deutsche Bank? Why IT?

Interview Questions

• Why Deutsche Bank?Why IT department?   Answer Question
  • What has been the more difficult situation that you had in your past projects and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Applied the graduate position. First round onsite interview with two interviewers from different teams in tech division. The office looks very nice. Many interview questions are about project experience and behavioural questions. Overall not very technical but you need to have passion on the position you applied for and always be updated of the latest breakouts.

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

2 Rounds of campus interviews for the Summer Internship Program. The summer program is a feeder into the coveted Graduate Training Program which includes world class training in London and skills development.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to know your resumes and detail any projects or work assignments.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Milan (Italy)) in January 2011.

Interview

7 interviews, with different interviewers. First interview was "1-to-1", the second one was a group interview (about 10 people) with IQ tests and group dynamics excercises. All the other interviews were with directors

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation phase, just a simple offer

IT Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2008.

Interview

First it was a numeric test. They asked me to finish within 7 days. The test is very similar to the Citi One. The first tel interview is consists of some general questions. Which can be found at wiki job. I thing my answer about investment banking is not clear enough, so I got rejected after the phone interview.