Deutsche Bank

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2011.

Interview Details – It was a on campus interview. Two people from the IT department. Walked through resume. They asked very detailed questions about my past project. Be prepared for that. They also asked some behavior question like tell us about a time when you had conflict with your team members. How did you resolved that? What has been the more difficult situation that you had in your past projects and how you overcame it? why Deutsche Bank? Why IT?

Interview Questions

• Why Deutsche Bank?Why IT department?   Answer Question
  • What has been the more difficult situation that you had in your past projects and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Milan (Italy)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2011.

Interview Details – 7 interviews, with different interviewers.
First interview was "1-to-1", the second one was a group interview (about 10 people) with IQ tests and group dynamics excercises.
All the other interviews were with directors

Interview Question – Nothing   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase, just a simple offer

IT Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – 2 Rounds of campus interviews for the Summer Internship Program. The summer program is a feeder into the coveted Graduate Training Program which includes world class training in London and skills development.

Interview Question – Be prepared to know your resumes and detail any projects or work assignments.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Difficult Interview

IT Analyst

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in November 2008.

Interview Details – First it was a numeric test. They asked me to finish within 7 days. The test is very similar to the Citi One. The first tel interview is consists of some general questions. Which can be found at wiki job. I thing my answer about investment banking is not clear enough, so I got rejected after the phone interview.

Interview Question – What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!