Deutsche Bank

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

In House Counsel Interview

Jacksonville, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and cover letter through the law school's symplicity website but this was not the regular on campus recruiting process. This was only one employer coming to interview students and alumni at the law school. The law school handled the arrangements and students picked their appointment time through simplicity once Deutsche Bank decided which day they wanted to have their interview. They brought in 2 people to handle the interviews, a woman and a gentleman from their Jacksonville, FL office. The woman was from their legal department and the gentleman is responsible for managing the office in Jacksonville. They were nice, friendly, congenial. They explained the responsibilities of the position for which they were hiring. They asked a few questions about my background. And they listened to my explanations and answeredmy questions. I have not heard back yet. The interview was this week.

Interview Questions

• How did you like working at Sullivan & Cromwell? Please describe some of your work.   View Answer
  • Did you like working in Kenai, AK?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Deutsche Bank

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Deutsche Bank In House Counsel interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Deutsche Bank employees and interview candidates.