Deutsche Bank

Average Difficulty
27 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Applied online, invited to the first round of interviews, 2 on 1, the interview was mainly behavioral. Got a call for the final round of interviews, again 2 on 1, more questions about the economy, markets, brainteasers etc, nothing unexpected.

Interview Question – Brainteasers related to probability.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Deutsche Bank

Interview Details – campus recruiting, campus event, on campus interview(first round) if you make it, they invite you the very next to their new york office for final round of interviews. Didnt make it to the final round. the intern program is very competitive and very well paid internship.

Interview Question – technical problem and howd you fix it   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Deutsche had an information session on the university campus about two weeks before their interview date. Good idea to try and mingle with their reps. They ask to apply on their website. The interview was two on one. Very difficult including a technical portion. Thirty minute interview. Ask questions about your résumé, past projects, and group experiences.

Interview Question – Tell me about the God Particle.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview Details – Were not clear about what I was actually interviewing for.

Interview Question – All the questions were hypothetical. Some completely arbitrary. They were 2 IT guys who wanted to make sure you knew that they know more about life than you.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in June 2012.

Interview Details – Cool Guys. All parts in the process are reasonable and not too tough

Interview Question – Capital of Iceland   View Answer

Cary, NC

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2011.

Interview Details – Very smooth process. On campus interviews and then called on site for 2 interviews.

Interview Questions

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2010.

Interview Details – Three 1:1 interviews. Mostly behavioral, with some technical questions. Know why you want to be at DB, why finance and what drives you to commit to the extensive hours involved.

Interview Question – Why DB?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in June 2012.

Interview Details – 1 - Online tests and telephone interview (standard numerical test and competency based interview)

2 - Assessment center (including a one on one interview as well as more tests and a presentation)

Interview Question – Why are you here today?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2013.

Interview Details – Managing Director of M&A, tough tough questions, he asked me a lot of questions on different valuation methods. Attitude was friendly tho. Do not recommend any students in a 3 years degree to try that position, you need at least a double degree. One of the question is, Do you get a long with your mother? I was so speechless.

Interview Question – How would you evaluate an M&A? Open ended   Answer Question

Seoul (South Korea)

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2013.

Interview Details – job interview in HR company -> numerical test -> job interview with manager

Interview Question – analyzed automobile business in S.Korea   Answer Question

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!