Deutsche Bank Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

3.2

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was pretty straightforward and the questions were the basics. These were based on the usual team, values, and what your expectations were from the company and the program. They really wanted to know what you had done and what your successes were.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult thing you have had to tell someone and how did you approach it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Internship within Global Technology and Operations. Met recruiters at 2 different career fairs at my school and applied online through university online portal. Received email about an on campus interview shortly after. Passed the first round and was invited to Jacksonville, FL for second round interview. I honestly didn't know what Global tech and operations would entail but I was able to secure an offer. It turned out to be an IT job. Overall good interview experience and internship, but not what I'm interested in doing long term. Pay was great: $24/hr

Interview Questions

• Why Deutsche Bank and why technology?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview and Superdays. it was a good experience and there was a lot to learn and experience. the peopel were very nice and accomodating. technical in interviews. but if your lucky, can get a little bit looser of an interviewer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Applied to db Achieve online. Flown to NY for interviews for the Sales&Trading position, went through first and final round interviews. The first round had two interviewers and was 30 minutes; the final round had two 30 minute interviews each with two interviewers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, invited to the first round of interviews, 2 on 1, the interview was mainly behavioral. Got a call for the final round of interviews, again 2 on 1, more questions about the economy, markets, brainteasers etc, nothing unexpected.

Intern Interview

Interview

campus recruiting, campus event, on campus interview(first round) if you make it, they invite you the very next to their new york office for final round of interviews. Didnt make it to the final round. the intern program is very competitive and very well paid internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Deutsche had an information session on the university campus about two weeks before their interview date. Good idea to try and mingle with their reps. They ask to apply on their website. The interview was two on one. Very difficult including a technical portion. Thirty minute interview. Ask questions about your résumé, past projects, and group experiences.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Were not clear about what I was actually interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were hypothetical. Some completely arbitrary. They were 2 IT guys who wanted to make sure you knew that they know more about life than you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

Cool Guys. All parts in the process are reasonable and not too tough

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in April 2011.

Interview

Very smooth process. On campus interviews and then called on site for 2 interviews.