Deutsche Bank Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 4, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Deutsche had an information session on the university campus about two weeks before their interview date. Good idea to try and mingle with their reps. They ask to apply on their website. The interview was two on one. Very difficult including a technical portion. Thirty minute interview. Ask questions about your résumé, past projects, and group experiences.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2013.

Interview

Managing Director of M&A, tough tough questions, he asked me a lot of questions on different valuation methods. Attitude was friendly tho. Do not recommend any students in a 3 years degree to try that position, you need at least a double degree. One of the question is, Do you get a long with your mother? I was so speechless.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

1 - Online tests and telephone interview (standard numerical test and competency based interview)

2 - Assessment center (including a one on one interview as well as more tests and a presentation)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Moscow (Russia)).

Interview

Unpaid off-cycle internship at Moscow office.
    Department: Equity Research and Strategy

1. CV screening
    2. Appointment by phone
    3. Interview#1
    questions:
    - "Tell me about yourself"
    - Corporate Finance
    - Econometrics
    - Macroeconomics
    - "Do you have any questions?"
    4. Interview#2
    questions:
    - CV-based questions: "What's your rating at the university?", "What software are you familiar with?";
    - Career and education plans;
    - "What's happening in Russia?";
    - "Do you have any questions?"

Still waiting for the response.

P.S. I am finishing my Bachelors degree (Economics) in 2014.

Interview Questions

• You read newspapers, right? Current problems taken into account, what Ukraine should do about its exchange rate?   1 Answer
    • Two companies in the same industry have the same operational structure. However, their EV/EBITDA are different. What's the difference berween them?   1 Answer
    • What is the worst: biasedness, inconsistency or inefficiency?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tongzhou, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Tongzhou, Beijing (China)) in January 2011.

Interview

resume submission online and two rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in April 2009.

Interview

I can't remember the initial online application but I think it was just answering standard employer's questions "why do you like the company" I doubt they pay too much attention to this and look more at your c.v.

Due to train problems I was late and by that point a bit deflated, from what I remember it was mostly questions asking about experience, if I had been a team leader, how do I approach a problem. Not much technical content that I remember.

When I got there I realised doing technical work in a bank was not really my ambition and I think they got that impression so didn't receive an offer

Interview Questions

• If you disagree with a team member how do you find a solution?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2012.

Interview

The hiring manager emailed me for a panel interview after submitting my resume through the school career website. The phone interview was relaxed and scheduled me for an interview for the following day. The in-person interview was conducted by two professionals in the business analyst industry. Relaxed setting, but be sure to have answers to ALL the questions they ask.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Initial written test for shortlisting consisting general aptitude and logical questions. Based on this test you will be shortlisted for interviews. In general 2 round of analytical interviews focusing on your math skills and logical thinking.

Interview Questions

• as such there was nothing unexpected   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Casual Interview process,The Panel Focuses on your Knowledge and Experience

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2010.

Interview

Fast, professional