Deutsche Bank Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

28 interviews

3.3

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sydney (Australia)
Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2013.

Managing Director of M&A, tough tough questions, he asked me a lot of questions on different valuation methods. Attitude was friendly tho. Do not recommend any students in a 3 years degree to try that position, you need at least a double degree. One of the question is, Do you get a long with your mother? I was so speechless.

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Employee  in  New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Deutsche had an information session on the university campus about two weeks before their interview date. Good idea to try and mingle with their reps. They ask to apply on their website. The interview was two on one. Very difficult including a technical portion. Thirty minute interview. Ask questions about your résumé, past projects, and group experiences.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2009.

I can't remember the initial online application but I think it was just answering standard employer's questions "why do you like the company" I doubt they pay too much attention to this and look more at your c.v.

Due to train problems I was late and by that point a bit deflated, from what I remember it was mostly questions asking about experience, if I had been a team leader, how do I approach a problem. Not much technical content that I remember.

When I got there I realised doing technical work in a bank was not really my ambition and I think they got that impression so didn't receive an offer

Interview Questions
    • If you disagree with a team member how do you find a solution?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in June 2012.

1 - Online tests and telephone interview (standard numerical test and competency based interview)

2 - Assessment center (including a one on one interview as well as more tests and a presentation)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in October 2011.

Initial written test for shortlisting consisting general aptitude and logical questions. Based on this test you will be shortlisted for interviews. In general 2 round of analytical interviews focusing on your math skills and logical thinking.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2012.

The hiring manager emailed me for a panel interview after submitting my resume through the school career website. The phone interview was relaxed and scheduled me for an interview for the following day. The in-person interview was conducted by two professionals in the business analyst industry. Relaxed setting, but be sure to have answers to ALL the questions they ask.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tongzhou, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tongzhou, Beijing (China)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2011.

resume submission online and two rounds of interviews

no negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Unpaid off-cycle internship at Moscow office.
    Department: Equity Research and Strategy

1. CV screening
    2. Appointment by phone
    3. Interview#1
    questions:
    - "Tell me about yourself"
    - Corporate Finance
    - Econometrics
    - Macroeconomics
    - "Do you have any questions?"
    4. Interview#2
    questions:
    - CV-based questions: "What's your rating at the university?", "What software are you familiar with?";
    - Career and education plans;
    - "What's happening in Russia?";
    - "Do you have any questions?"

Still waiting for the response.

P.S. I am finishing my Bachelors degree (Economics) in 2014.

Interview Questions
    • You read newspapers, right? Current problems taken into account, what Ukraine should do about its exchange rate?   View Answer
    • Two companies in the same industry have the same operational structure. However, their EV/EBITDA are different. What's the difference berween them?   View Answer
    • What is the worst: biasedness, inconsistency or inefficiency?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in March 2009.

Had an initial numerical assessment and then another one on the day, then 3 competency based 1:1 interviews with fairly senior people in the firm. Was asked some simple numeracy questions then questions about the business to find out what I knew already. They asked me about previous experience and some extra-curriclar stuff too. All in all, it was well communicated what was required of me, and where I had to be when. Also provided overnight stay in a hotel.

Not yet. Might do soon.

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2010.

Fast, professional

Interview Questions

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!