Deutsche Bank Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

28 interviews

3.3

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2013.

Interview Details – Resume shortlist through Campus.
General HR interview, was questioned about my profile

Interview Question – Explain Game Theory

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in June 2012.

1 - Online tests and telephone interview (standard numerical test and competency based interview)

2 - Assessment center (including a one on one interview as well as more tests and a presentation)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Sydney (Australia)
    Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in April 2013.

Managing Director of M&A, tough tough questions, he asked me a lot of questions on different valuation methods. Attitude was friendly tho. Do not recommend any students in a 3 years degree to try that position, you need at least a double degree. One of the question is, Do you get a long with your mother? I was so speechless.

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Applied online, invited to the first round of interviews, 2 on 1, the interview was mainly behavioral. Got a call for the final round of interviews, again 2 on 1, more questions about the economy, markets, brainteasers etc, nothing unexpected.

Intern Interview

campus recruiting, campus event, on campus interview(first round) if you make it, they invite you the very next to their new york office for final round of interviews. Didnt make it to the final round. the intern program is very competitive and very well paid internship.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Seoul (South Korea)
    Anonymous Employee in Seoul (South Korea)

interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2013.

job interview in HR company -> numerical test -> job interview with manager

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Employee in Moscow (Russia)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Unpaid off-cycle internship at Moscow office.
    Department: Equity Research and Strategy

1. CV screening
    2. Appointment by phone
    3. Interview#1
    questions:
    - "Tell me about yourself"
    - Corporate Finance
    - Econometrics
    - Macroeconomics
    - "Do you have any questions?"
    4. Interview#2
    questions:
    - CV-based questions: "What's your rating at the university?", "What software are you familiar with?";
    - Career and education plans;
    - "What's happening in Russia?";
    - "Do you have any questions?"

Still waiting for the response.

P.S. I am finishing my Bachelors degree (Economics) in 2014.

Interview Questions
    • You read newspapers, right? Current problems taken into account, what Ukraine should do about its exchange rate?   View Answer
    • Two companies in the same industry have the same operational structure. However, their EV/EBITDA are different. What's the difference berween them?   View Answer
    • What is the worst: biasedness, inconsistency or inefficiency?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2013.

Resume shortlist through Campus.
    General HR interview, was questioned about my profile

Anonymous Employee  in  New Brunswick, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Deutsche had an information session on the university campus about two weeks before their interview date. Good idea to try and mingle with their reps. They ask to apply on their website. The interview was two on one. Very difficult including a technical portion. Thirty minute interview. Ask questions about your résumé, past projects, and group experiences.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Can get into DB through reference, Interview process is very simple, Telephonic interview and then face to face. if person is presentable with good interpersonal skills then there are good chances of getting selected

Interview Questions

Worked for Deutsche Bank? Contribute to the Community!