Deutsche Bank Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2015

3.3

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Barcelona (Spain)) in June 2012.

Interview

I met the actual Vicepresident of the Corporate Banking Coverage division at a Talent Forum Venue. After that we exchanged a couple of emails, before being scheduled for a phone interview. The interview was very casual, they just asked about my motivation to join the CBC team and review my CV. Few days after I was called for the final round interview, and after 4 days I was told I got the job

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty swift and comprehensive, with focus on technical skills and one's ability to learn. First round of numeracy and literacy tests followed by second round of interviews, and then final round of three interviews and further testing. Final round was more demanding than previous rounds so required a significant amount of stamina to get through.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview and Superdays. it was a good experience and there was a lot to learn and experience. the peopel were very nice and accomodating. technical in interviews. but if your lucky, can get a little bit looser of an interviewer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Applied to db Achieve online. Flown to NY for interviews for the Sales&Trading position, went through first and final round interviews. The first round had two interviewers and was 30 minutes; the final round had two 30 minute interviews each with two interviewers.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

The company visited the university campus for selection.Initial Shortlisting was made on the basis of CV, then there were 3-4 rounds of Personal Interview.One technical, one HR and another one was to test your communicational skills.Will ask you speak on anything and everything.

Interview Questions

• questions on Laplace and Fourier transform and recursive algorithms.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Applied online through the web portal. Two rounds of interviews. Both rounds were face to face interviews. In addition, the second round has an assessment center. At the end, offers were made out. The internship involves two rotations of 5 weeks each across Singapore and Hong Kong. Also interns rotate across different products within Sales and Trading - Research, Structuring, Sales, Trading, GCM. Also across asset classes - Equities, Fixed Income, FX, etc.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mainly centered around the markets, current economic situation globally, GFC, personal abilities / skill set, and some lateral thinking questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Deutsche Bank in August 2013.

Interview Details – Resume shortlist through Campus.
    General HR interview, was questioned about my profile

Interview Question – Explain Game Theory

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

1 - Online tests and telephone interview (standard numerical test and competency based interview)

2 - Assessment center (including a one on one interview as well as more tests and a presentation)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Sydney (Australia)) in April 2013.

Interview

Managing Director of M&A, tough tough questions, he asked me a lot of questions on different valuation methods. Attitude was friendly tho. Do not recommend any students in a 3 years degree to try that position, you need at least a double degree. One of the question is, Do you get a long with your mother? I was so speechless.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online, invited to the first round of interviews, 2 on 1, the interview was mainly behavioral. Got a call for the final round of interviews, again 2 on 1, more questions about the economy, markets, brainteasers etc, nothing unexpected.