Deutsche Bank Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2015

3.3

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in February 2012.

Interview

The hiring manager emailed me for a panel interview after submitting my resume through the school career website. The phone interview was relaxed and scheduled me for an interview for the following day. The in-person interview was conducted by two professionals in the business analyst industry. Relaxed setting, but be sure to have answers to ALL the questions they ask.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were faced with a stressful situation that demonstrated your coping skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

Initial written test for shortlisting consisting general aptitude and logical questions. Based on this test you will be shortlisted for interviews. In general 2 round of analytical interviews focusing on your math skills and logical thinking.

Interview Questions

• as such there was nothing unexpected   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Casual Interview process,The Panel Focuses on your Knowledge and Experience

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was pretty swift and comprehensive, with focus on technical skills and one's ability to learn. First round of numeracy and literacy tests followed by second round of interviews, and then final round of three interviews and further testing. Final round was more demanding than previous rounds so required a significant amount of stamina to get through.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online in Nov. Get interview invitation in early Jan. No photo interview. The interview took 2 rounds, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon. Both rounds met 2 senior banks. If not successful in the morning, would not be invited for the afternoon rounds. Heard back in 2 weeks as HR promised. very efficient compared to other banks. nice people

Interview Questions

• if you are the head of a trading desk, what will you do if you've incurred huge loss?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tongzhou, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Tongzhou, Beijing (China)) in January 2011.

Interview

resume submission online and two rounds of interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2010.

Interview

Interview for intern position at M&A team. A round of 4 one-on-one interviews. Skills, motivation, technical knowledge and endurance are tested. Also the interviewers wanted to check if the applicant fits in the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotion as this involved a position as intern

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in September 2010.

Interview

What did you do in the project? Few questions based on resume points like course work, position of responsibility. Puzzles will be asked. Why DB and why do you want to take up a finance job.

Interview Questions

• We are bored tell us some interesting story   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Deutsche Bank in January 2010.

Interview

Fast, professional

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in April 2009.

Interview

I can't remember the initial online application but I think it was just answering standard employer's questions "why do you like the company" I doubt they pay too much attention to this and look more at your c.v. Due to train problems I was late and by that point a bit deflated, from what I remember it was mostly questions asking about experience, if I had been a team leader, how do I approach a problem. Not much technical content that I remember. When I got there I realised doing technical work in a bank was not really my ambition and I think they got that impression so didn't receive an offer

Interview Questions

• If you disagree with a team member how do you find a solution?   1 Answer